Fruits to Eat For Healthy Heart

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to care for your heart as your heart cares for you. Heart diseases are one of the primary causes of human death worldwide. If you do not take care of your heart, you might die prematurely. Generally speaking, there are three ways to keep your heart healthy

• Regular exercise
  • Avoid smoking and drinking, and eating fatty foods and red meat
  • Eat foods that promote heart health

Exercise will not only lower your blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and obesity but also improve your circulatory system, thus improving your heart health. Smoking and drinking are bad for your heart health, so are fatty foods and red meat.

Eat foods that promote heart health

There are foods that lower your cholesterol levels, blood pressure and keep your heart healthy.

Try eating these fruits for a healthy heart.

Blueberries: Blueberries have plenty of fibers, fiber-rich foods are good for the heart. Blueberries lower the risk of heart disease by lowering your lipids.

Pomegranates: Eat pomegranates or drink pomegranate juice if you are experiencing low blood pressure.

Cherries: Cherries are good fruits to eat if you want to keep your blood pressure under control. Cherries improve the circulatory system and keep the cardiovascular system in check.

Apple: Apple increases good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.

Qriquimen

Have always known fruit to be very goodfor the health because of all the nutrients they contain a lot of foods are really good for our hearts and all the organs in the body

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My favorite heart food is Avocado. There has been many research on how Avocado helps in heart health and it has been established that Avocado the most ideal food for heart. By eating Avocado regularly, risk of heart diseases, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and diabetes will substantially reduce. If your blood pressure suddenly rises, drink Aloe vera juice, it will lower your blood pressure instantly. Instead of juice you can also eat aloe gel. In order to protect your heart, you need to eat fiber rich foods. Fresh as well as dried apricots are one of the greatest sources of dietary fiber, therefore, it is good for heart.

Krishrish

Well thanks for the information I know what are very useful to the health but I don't actually know the fruit that is good for heart health though most of the fruit has a lot of benefit that it does to the body

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Getting pomegranates is scarce here on my end. I've searched for that fruit but I never taken my time to see it. The seed is a very resourceful one, rich in clothe making, and it offers quality, which makes the clothe lasts very long time. Cherry fruit and Apple are two of my favourite fruits on Earth, I don't miss out from taking them when I need them at most.
Excercises I don't skip due to how helpful it's been to me, especially when I've stayed indoors for several days without moving outside, due to excessive online jobs that never fetched me millions XD 😂.