In Rainy Season, Eat Fruits available in that Season

raaman

Valued Contributor
A lot of people like the rainy season. During the rainy season, there exists an atmosphere of joy everywhere. However, during rainy season, your digestion also becomes slow. Also, the water we drink and the food we eat get contaminated easily.

This contaminated water and food in the rainy season increases the chances of getting various diseases. During the rainy season, some special fruits come to the market. These fruits are limited to the rainy season only. So, you should eat those fruits.

If you pay special attention to eating the fruits that are available only in the rainy season, there will be no serious illness. Therefore, you should find out which fruits should be consumed on rainy days and the benefits of those fruits.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
During raining season so much diseases comes around, people feel Catarrh, sneezing and different kinds of natural diseases are found. That's why it is important for us to always eat a lot of fruits during this period. So we can gather enough vitamin from them. We also need to be taking enough water at this time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love rainy season too much because I hate heat. But the problem of diseases that do come along with it makes it tiredsome to me at times. Apart from eating fruits to prevent diseases during the rainy season, we need to mind the clothes we wear as well. This is to prevent coldness and we should eat more of hot food.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't do a specific time when I eat fruits because I Know in will get the same nutrients at any time but what I do is eating seasonal fruits when it is time for them. There are some very healthy fruits in my locality that are seasonal so I try to not stop eating them as long as there are available

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
We have a guava tree, this year it has produced good fruits in the rainy season. I am eating guava everyday. Apart from this, we also have a lemon tree, but this year there are not many lemons. The remaining fruits are being bought from outside. Fruits are available only in season.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Over here raining season is always a season which there is always more fruit and in terms of fruit people are always likely to enjoy the rainy season over here than the dry season, we all will have a lot of fruit to enjoy like mangoes ,avocado pears and so many that I couldn't mention, this is only in Africa but I don't really know of other continent.