Staying Healthy in the Rainy Season

raaman

Valued Contributor
Certain mistakes in your diet should be avoided, especially considering the health problems that occur during the rainy season. After a hot summer day, the cool showers of rain are always soothing, and relaxing. Thus, the rainy season is more pleasant.

However, the more pleasant and fragrant this rainy weather is, the more you need to take care of your health. It is most likely to get sick this season. Therefore, certain foods should be included in your diet to avoid serious health problems.

At the same time, we need to avoid some dietary mistakes. According to dietitians, there are certain things you can do to stay healthy in the rainy season. So, you need to know what exactly to avoid in the rainy season.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I usually do during the rainy season is that I eat more of hot food so as to keep the internal part of my body warm during the cold period. Someone advises to consume more of the garlic in order to fight off any sign of fever and malaria in the body system during the rainy season.