Is it possible to make money while staying at home?

Realekom

Alots of people think is all about going out daily before making money, but many will agree with me that most of the rich people don't even go outside to look for money.
There are millions bof employment online which pay more than the offline jobs, and there is no difficulty in the business, is about holding your smart phone or laptop.
Some of these online jobs might be watching videos, posting and commenting.
Online jobs does not require much of man power compared to the offline jobs.

In a civilized world like this people don't much to do again as machines are taking over everyday.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah a lot of people I know here are making money off the internet as they work and complete tasks from home to make ends meet. it's good to know that we can even make a living from home but we need the right skills.

Even I that's typing this now is making money from this site and I'm typing from the comfort of my home. it is always good to find the jobs online that matches with your skill sets and start working with it online. you might just strike your goldmine online you never can tell how much you can make through this.

SHAHID987

A lot of people earn money while stay at home but normally it does not happen, just imagine a person is doing 9-5 job. He is working hard, bearing pressure of work as well as pressure of management and then he earn let's suppose 1000$ on the other hand many websites claim as to work few hours a day and earn 1000$ these basically not happen in reality. People those who are earning from home they are already rich they may be invested money in forex trading or in real estate and they just have to contact with their broker or they need some superficial work. The point in nut shell is one need to work hard whether he is doing online or offline work, and without hard and smart work he won't get success.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Yes, it is possible to make money while staying at home. To make money from home, you'll need to be willing to put in the time and effort necessary to build a successful business or find a legitimate work-from-home job. There are a lot of jobs you can do from home. Creating your own business online is one of the methods to make money from home. This could be operating an online store to sell goods or services, engaging in freelance work requiring a particular skill set, or producing your own digital goods like e-books or online courses. While starting a business from scratch can be challenging, it can also be incredibly rewarding and lucrative.

Asad Ali

Yes, it is possible to make money while staying at home. With the rise of the internet and technology, there are numerous opportunities available to earn money from the comfort of your own home. Here are some examples:

Freelancing: You can offer your skills and services to clients worldwide. Freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Freelancer.com offer a wide range of job opportunities, from writing and graphic design to programming and marketing.

Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring services to students. You can use platforms like Chegg, TutorMe, and Skooli to find tutoring jobs.

Selling products online: You can sell products online through platforms like Amazon, Etsy, and eBay. You can either sell products you make yourself or source products from suppliers.

Virtual assistant: You can work as a virtual assistant for businesses or individuals who need help with administrative tasks. Websites like VirtualAssistantJobs.com and Zirtual offer job opportunities in this field.

Blogging: You can start a blog and earn money through advertising, affiliate marketing, and sponsored content.

Last edited: