The possible problems you could encounter while trying to make money on survey sites

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am sure that it is not a news anymore that some of the challenges we face online is trying to make money online legally. I will not deny the fact that I happen to be a victim in the past until I came across trendri. Usually I have tried out several survey sites hoping to earn some money from it, I would do the tasks that are asked of me and still yet, I would end up not getting paid and from my experience I think I can say that I have been able to gather some facts as to why we usually face problems with such.
The first thing I noticed was that location really matters when it comes to survey jobs, most of the works like this are mostly meant for people that lives in some of the first world countries like USA, UK and the likes. But some people do make use of the idea of changing their location which is really not accepted by them. It could destroy your earnings if you are caught.
The second reason I was able to know, is the fact that most of these sites are not really what they say they are, some of them just want to generate traffic on their platform, so they will use you to achieve that and when they are done, you will get nothing, so the solution to this, I think would be to be very careful when choosing which forum to work at, make your research about their legitimacy before you embark on it.

There is money to be made on survey sites but these survey sites favours some particular countries to some other countries. For example, people in the UK and in the US gets lots of money answering surveys. And you can't compare that with people in the third world countries. Unless you try to cheat the system which I would not encourage cos eventually you would be caught.