Is it possible to make profit everyday in forex trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading forex is the same as trading the stocks market, I've read a lot of book about stock trading where they get to make money everyday, example of it is one good trade by Mike Bellafiore, I've also met a lot of forex traders that have attained consistency in their trading, personally I'm able to turn a profit everyday in the market too, no matter how little.

It is possible to make money everyday in forex trading if you know what you are doing or you have a good mentor, you can also join trading room where you get to see the action happen everyday.

What's your experience about this in your trading, are you able to make money everyday in your trading.

FinTrader

It all depends on your trading strategy. For example, there are traders who trade intraday; within one day they make trades that bring them profit and which can be withdrawn on the same day, thus providing themselves with daily earnings. But here it is important that you trade with a broker who will quickly withdraw this profit during the day. For me, fxopen became such a broker and, as an intraday trader, I am quite satisfied with such efficiency.

King bell

VIP Contributor
They could safeguard their capital and forestall huge losses by employing these strategies. These include placing stop-loss orders, using appropriate position sizes, and not putting more than a certain portion of the trading account at risk in any single trade.

Theoretically, one can profit every day from forex trading. However, this is rare due to numerous challenges and risks that exist in such a trade. A realistic approach is all that traders need to be successful in forex trading over time; they should understand how markets operate through time and have consistently applied tactics.