Why we should eat fruits

Kola

Verified member
Fruits are very good for the body because they supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins so eat a lot of fruit they are very good for the body

D

Deleted member 54885

To give the body good nutrients and also for giving the body energy

Funkegamb

For easy digestion and also to give the body vitamins and minerals

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some people can eat a lot of fruits but sometimes this fruit may not really be effective on the body because of how they are eating it , although fruits are nutritious I believe the best way to eat fruit is to eat it on empty stomach because that is when the fruit will be more active to be absorbed into the body, eating fruit after an heavy meal is not the best because the fruit may not be able to be absorbed into the body effectively.. and also we should try to avoid fruits that are being treated with chemicals.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to be eating fruit because its use to help our body system to withstand any external sickness that may attack body.
Eating if fruit also help one to reduce weight while eaten.
Eating of fruit also make body to loon fit and help one not to be getting sick all the time.

Kola

Verified member
To give the body good nutrients and also for giving the body energy
Yes it gives the body energy and supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins

Aqruub

Fruit is necessary in human's diet because it is very good for the health it provides a lot of nourishment to our health

Sodiq

Yes, I could not agree more with you. Fruits are very important for human well being, fruits are believed to be very important and also essential for human health and growth, this is due to their high nutritional and medicinal properties they possessed. Fruits are highly rich in vitamins, minerals and they are all high in dietary fiber as well. Fruits are nutritious and medicinal to human health and some fruits are also tasty too. Eating juice daily or frequently can helps in preventing some disease such as stroke, heart disease, controlling of blood pressure and cholesterol, prevent some types of cancer.

Studies shows that eating fruits daily may helps lower the risk of developing heart disease and stroke by reducing cholesterol levels in human blood. They can also helps in controlling and regulating blood pressure. Fuits contains healthy minerals, vitamins, and dietary fiber that can helps humans by protecting them against some chronic disease. Highlighted below are some unique heath benefits you stand to gain by eating fruits constantly;

1. eating fruits may cure diabetes

2. Fruits helps to promote digestion

3. Fruits eating Improves brain power by boosting the brain and keeping it active

4. Eating fruit is said to be smoothens our skins

5. Fruits also helps in ending insomnia human

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm one person that really love fruits since I came of age and know how nutritious some fruits can be I have been taking fruits like my normal food. Yes sometimes I just slice my fruits like pawpaw and pineapple in small sizes and take like both my food and snacks and I know it has really been helpful.

one thing I like about fruits is it's water content. it keeps me hydrated for a long time as it helps to quench my thirst. with the water contdnt it keeps me full so I might not even need food the whole time

Another good thing about fruit is that it helps one to lose weight since it's water content is high, you might not take a lot of it before getting full and when you do, you abstain from eating food. Taking less food means taking less calories, of course you know that the culprit has always been calories that is gotten from foods like saturated fat, starch and carbohydrates. So being full will keep one full from eating a lot of food and at the same time you would keep you full for a long time.Fruits helps to nourish the skin as well.