You can Eat Fruits to sleep better

raaman

Valued Contributor
More and more people suffer from occasional insomnia, usually due to stress caused by activities of daily living, such as work. Sleep is essential to maintain our rhythm of life, as well as being the basis for many physiological and psychological functions.

If your quality of sleep worsens, it will not only affect you feeling tired and lacking energy, but it will also affect other aspects, such as your appetite. Therefore, it is necessary to have a restful sleep every night.

For that, it is advisable to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, where there is the presence of certain foods that are rich in melatonin. Of course, there are a lot of foods, such as fruits, that help you sleep.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm always for anything that will keep stress away from me. Having a good night rest is one of this. I don't joke with my health which one it might be. So I try to eat a balanced diet that will add value to my system. I do eat fruits and vegetables alot.it helps refresh me and keep me calm

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Different type of health situation informs what to eat before sleep. I have a doctor friend, who advice us with important health tips; on one occasion, he gave different health instructions to two friends about eating fruits at night, asking one to eat, and forbidding the other. The reason was the difference in their disease.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
So far one can rest very well the brain and somebody will surely live a good life. The idea of eaten fruit is very encouraging and important to human health. Many time the Doctor use to prescribe to people that they should be fruit which signify how important fruit is.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
More and more people suffer from occasional insomnia, usually due to stress caused by activities of daily living, such as work. Sleep is essential to maintain our rhythm of life, as well as being the basis for many physiological and psychological functions.

If your quality of sleep worsens, it will not only affect you feeling tired and lacking energy, but it will also affect other aspects, such as your appetite. Therefore, it is necessary to have a restful sleep every night.

For that, it is advisable to maintain a healthy and balanced diet, where there is the presence of certain foods that are rich in melatonin. Of course, there are a lot of foods, such as fruits, that help you sleep.
Sometimes I only sleep for 5 hours every night and sometimes 6 hours ,this is always make me to be so tired and sluggish throughout the whole day but this has not at any point of time affected my appetite but I believe this will depend on individual... We should rather look for how we can relieve the stress and sleep better.