Eat Fruits daily to Lose Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
Obesity has become a big problem these days with lifestyle changes. Obesity is not only damaging your body, but is also becoming a major cause for many physical ailments. Obesity is also a leading cause of all lifestyle diseases such as diabetes.

High cholesterol, heart problems and thyroid are the other lifestyle diseases. If you want to protect your body from all these lifestyle diseases, it is very important to control the increase in your weight. For this you need to control your diet first.

It is because many problems can be avoided by simply controlling the diet. Also, if you want to lose weight fast, you should definitely eat some low calorie foods. For this, every person should eat one fruit every day.

Putta Vince

I have a routine schedule where I eat 2-3 different fruits daily at evening. Though I am not a Obese patient , and a underweight almost , I do eat fruits daily along with dry fruits such as resins , cashew nuts and more. It is also preferred to have fruits daily at night after meal.

raaman

Valued Contributor
I have a routine schedule where I eat 2-3 different fruits daily at evening. Though I am not a Obese patient , and a underweight almost , I do eat fruits daily along with dry fruits such as resins , cashew nuts and more. It is also preferred to have fruits daily at night after meal.
That 's a good habit you are following. Eating fruits daily is a good habit every one should follow for their overall health. I have the habit of eating one banana after lunch and after dinner. I am following this habit since I was eighteen years old and still continuing to date.

Good luck

Verified member
Fruit is very good for the body.it really build the immune system and make it to function very and active.there are some fruits you can be eating if you want to loose weight.one of it is orange.Most people don't know when to eat fruit.it is advisable to eat fruit before meal not after meal if you want a good result.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if it is possible for people to lose weight by eating fruits all the time ,because I understand that the best way for people to lose weight is to have regular exercise. Fruits contain sugar which is an other factors that can help people gain weight except maybe there are some certain types of fruits that can help in weight reduction.