Side effects of smoking

Barin

Smoking is very dangerous to the health there is no any safe substances in this tobacco product it affects your lungs and the entire body as well it leads to a lot of complications in the body as well as long-term effects in the body system so when you smoke it increase the risk of a lot of health issues for several years it is incredibly harmful to our health there's no safe way to smoking.

Tobacco contains nicotine and when this nicotine which is the brain it makes you to feel more energized for a while but when the effect wears off you feel tired and you crave for more that is why smoking is very difficult to quit.

When you inhale smoke it can damage the lungs and increase some infections in the body as well it can lead to emphysema, lung cancer and chronic bronchitis and children whose parents smoke they are prone to wheezing, coughing and asthma attacks than children whose parents don't smoke which can lead to higher rate of pneumonia.

Smoking also affect the cardiovascular system by restricting the floor in world due to the presence of nicotine which damage the blood vessels and cause rise in blood pressure which increases blood clot.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Smoking is a habit that has side effects. However, these side effects are not as severe as other substances. If you smoke and have any of the following symptoms, stop smoking immediately:

1.Chest pain or shortness of breath.

2.Nausea or vomiting.

3.Loss of appetite.

4.Frequent urination.

5.Weight loss or gain.

6. Cough, throat and lung irritation.

7. Heartburn and indigestion.

8. Sore throat.

9. Lack of concentration, poor memory and difficulty concentrating.

10. Dry skin, cracked lips and mouth ulcers.

11. Puffy eyes, excessive eye water and other issues associated with smoking.

Ganibade

Verified member
Smoking is liable to die Young that is the slogan of the tobacco company writing on its cartoon . This is vital information pass across to the hearing of people as an advice by world health organization (who) warms public that taking off cigarette is very dangerous to the health, it cause a lot of havoc to the internal organs such as lungs kidney and hearts respectively. Cigarette contain nicotine, this nicotine affect internal organ of the body system. When the smoke enter into the lungs, this replace carbon dioxide that enter into the lungs and drop poison that is nicotine into the lungs this makes the lungs to work abnormally.
Smoking of cigarette is common among Africans people even white people also involved in the act.
when this action is persist it cost swelling of the stomach as a result of kidney problem, this kills body cells gradually.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I honestly do not know the actual reason why so many people are engaging in things that are generally dangerous to their health. Smoking as we all understand brings of disadvantage if we have to compare it with the advantage it brings , and from all indication and research I've not been able to see any possible advantage that an individual could benefit as a result of constant smoking.

Over here in Nigeria every cigarette pack is being written the smokers are liable to die Young , and image of a smoker's heart and a normal healthy heart is being drawn on the package just to create awareness for people that didn't understand the danger of what they are doing. I have also been able to find out that constant smoking increase the risk of an individual developing lung cancer in the future which is among one of the leading causes of death around the world.

JulietaRizas

Your points about the dangers of smoking from two years ago remain just as relevant today. Smoking's harmful effects on the body, especially the risks to the lungs, cardiovascular system, and the health of children exposed to secondhand smoke, continue to be significant concerns.
Even after two years, it's essential to emphasize that quitting smoking is a crucial step for improving one's health. For those who are still looking for alternatives to traditional smoking, exploring newer products like the Crystal Pro Max might provide a viable option. No matter when the discussion took place, the health risks associated with smoking remain a serious matter, and it's always worth considering healthier alternatives and quitting smoking for good.

Ayeshabashir

Nowadays we see every third person who is doing smoking but literally when I saw young generation who ruin their life just for the ske of this bad addiction, I feel pity on them .But here there is no only question for adult ones life ,also children are engaging themselves in smoking addiction .
Smoking is common all over the world and the fact is that they are not considering it a bad thing infacf they do it as a fashion because they think that by doing this they look very cool, not only men also women do the same thing.
But I think we cannot do anything unless the smokers don't want to get rid of they should care about their health condition because everyone knows the side effects of smoking even though their injurious symptoms or effects on health already mention on cigarette box but people never give attention on it so from my perspective no one can do anything unless victim don't want to leave this habit.
Smoking persist does not only prone to cardiovascular diseases,lungs infections or mouth ulcers etc infact they cause lethal and deadly diseases and the most common is mouth cancer so avoid to do any kind of thing due to which you risk your life..Your life is very precious so don't wast it on useless things.

pollies

I've been a smoker for 3 years and now I'm quitting, I've been off for a few days now and I'm starting to love life more lol

Izasuccess

Smoking has a lot of negative side effects in the body,it doesn't bring any nourishment to the body
Quitting and preventing smoking will always be the best for our health as smoking does not have any benefit that it does to the health

jacobb

Smoking carries various health risks, including lung cancer, heart disease, and respiratory issues. It can also lead to premature aging and decreased immune function. Canadian Pharmacy B2B emphasize these dangers and promote smoking cessation products like nicotine patches and gums. Encouraging a healthier lifestyle is crucial for overall well-being.