Side effects of not drinking enough water

Maria Javed

Hi everyone how are you all well. Hopefully you are all well. Today I am tell you that the side effects of the not drinking water.
The enough water to drink everyone is 8 or 9 glasses daily.
Kidney failure is quite common now days. Almost everyone has kidney problems. Drinking less water causes weakness and many other diseases. But people Don, t understand it. If people don't drink enough water then they will feeling like her energy is low the won, t be able to work and feeling like dizzy.
If you don't drink enough water then you feel like
1 vomitting
2 nausea
3 increase in the temperature of your body
4 reducing in your blood pressure

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Drinking a sufficient amount of water is important every day, but when you're on your period, it's absolutely vital. Dehydration can slow your metabolism and make you feel bloated, but the most severe effects can include headaches, nausea, lightheadedness, low blood pressure, and even an increased risk for getting a UTI.

One of the best ways to avoid side effects is to drink plenty of fluids—particularly water. But in addition to just drinking water, there are other steps you can take:

-Make sure to stay well-hydrated throughout the day by drinking 16 ounces (2 cups) of water for every 40 pounds of body weight. If you're exercising or sweating a lot, you'll need more than this—about 20 ounces (3 cups) for every 40 pounds of body weight.

-Drink at least 8 ounces (1 cup) of water after waking up, before eating or brushing your teeth.

-Add lemon slices to water or drink warm lemon water to aid in digestion.

-Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables that are high in water content such as cucumbers, cantaloupe and broccoli.

-Consume herbal teas such as peppermint tea or chamomile tea to help soothe your system.
Not drinking enough water can cause a range of short-term and long-term health problems, including headaches, fatigue, constipation, high blood pressure, chronic pain, and kidney stones.

D

Deleted member 62875

Water has no enemy, yes it's an African proverb, with that I don't think water has medically proven side of when it it taken in excess
Here are some reasons our body needs water:
1. It lubricates the joints
Cartilage, found in joints and the disks of the spine, contains around 80 percent water. Long-term dehydration can reduce the joints’ shock-absorbing ability, leading to joint pain.
2. It forms saliva and mucus
Saliva helps us digest our food and keeps the mouth, nose, and eyes moist. This prevents friction and damage. Drinking water also keeps the mouth clean. Consumed instead of sweetened beverages, it can also reduce tooth decay.
3. It delivers oxygen throughout the body
Blood is more than 90 percent water, and blood carries oxygen to different parts of the body.
4. It boosts skin health and beauty
With dehydration, the skin can become more vulnerable to skin disorders and premature wrinkling.
5. It cushions the brain, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissues
Dehydration can affect brain structure and function. It is also involved in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. Prolonged dehydration can lead to problems with thinking and reasoning.
6. It regulates body temperature
Water that is stored in the middle layers of the skin comes to the skin’s surface as sweat when the body heats up. As it evaporates, it cools the body. In sport.
Some scientists have suggested that when there is too little water in the body, heat storage increases and the individual is less able to tolerate heat strain.
Having a lot of water in the body may reduce physical strain if heat stress occurs during exercise. However, more research is needed into these effects.
7, The digestive system depends on it
The bowel needs water to work properly. Dehydration can lead to digestive problems,
constipation , and an overly acidic stomach. This increases the risk of heartburn and stomach ulcers.
8. It flushes body waste
Water is needed in the processes of sweating and removal of urine and feces.
9. It helps maintain blood pressure
A lack of water can cause blood to become thicker, increasing blood pressure .
10. The airways need it
When dehydrated, airways are restricted by the body in an effort to minimize water loss. This can make asthma and allergies worse.
11. It makes minerals and nutrients accessible
These dissolve in water , which makes it possible for them to reach different parts of the body.
12. It prevents kidney damage
The kidneys regulate fluid in the body. Insufficient water can lead to kidney stones and other problems.
13. It boosts performance during exercise.
The side effects of too much drinking of water justified based on how you view it and consider it as side effects bit are not life threatening

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having enough fluid in the body is very important, this is why taking enough water is very important. I don't think there's any other fluid that the body will run short and gets really affected like water. When once the throat is too dry, I don't think anyone can feel comfortable that way. The thing there is that water is life to the body and we must take enough of it to live. hydration isn't a good thing for the body so people need to learn how to take the recommended doses of water which is at least 6-8 glasses of it daily

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes we ignore the minor negative effects that go on in our body . And also sometimes we ignore some of the little things that would have made our body have the potential to live longer . Some of the things we neglect is the act of being hydrated . When an individual is dehydrated it means that he or she is not drinking enough water . 75% of the human body is made up of water ranging from our muscles , blood down to our internal systems which makes it important for we individuals to drink water .

Lack of or insufficient drinking of water makes an individual looks weak , tired , and pale . Our hair and our skin change to dry and become thin because we are not drinking enough much water . a lot of people have the thinking that drinking enough water makes them fat or make them feel uncomfortable . this is absolutely a very negative and debunked kind of thinking because water is essential for human beings . Consider the scenario , two persons are asked to cross a desert one of the person has water while the other has food , so who is more likely to cross the desert effectively it is pretty much the one with water because water is life .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I belive its very good for some one to be drinking water because it use to aid digestion of food especially when some one just eat finish.
Water also help the body to get rid of some waste out of the body like sweating. It also help one to regain Strenght after getting weak.
Water is life and without water there is no life. If one ad not taking eater for long the whole body will look dry and unkept.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wouldn't over emphasize the benefits of water to the body. In everything we do water is important for sure, it repairs the damages that is caused by the toxic we accumulate in the body system. Apart from the toxic cleansing, the body needs water after dehydration. Without enough water the body wouldn't function as normal, because water is needed for circulation just as blood flows through the veins to the brain and all over other parts of the body.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I once was found out to be mildly dehydrated. The doctor said that it may be my lifestyle. Come to think of it, I usually drink once after a meal and the next drink would be when I get very thirsty otherwise it would be after the next meal. It is not good, said the doctor, for if I get dehydrated I might collapse and it might have an effect on my blood pressure and blood sugar. That is scary to think that my mistake is only forgetting to drink. Now I drink half a glass of water every 30 minutes or as often as I can manage. I have to admit that it is not easy to be drinking twice in an hour and sometimes I even forget to drink within the hour. The solution is to have a drinking bottle beside me all the time when I am at home. Okay, I that would do for my reminder to drink every hour or so.

Oluwasegun purpose

I will advise anyone who have this habit of eating and not drinking water to stop it because it's a very bad idea ...

Medically water play so many roles in our body and water is life....

If you don't use to drink water after eating is a very bad thing which you need to stop because everything you are eating store at place in your body where it use settle down that's why you need water to push it down so that it will go to his normal place where is posed to be not to talk less of if you eat and did not drink water the thing we not settle down in his rightful place and water takes away so many things out of your body like diseases and in our system no I will like to advise you that in a day you should try at least drink 10 to 15 cup of water per day... Water is life without water one can survive that's why I say but I no get enemy take water and live a peaceful life water is good in one's life without water we are just a dead person you can't do without water even you can if you can do without food you can never do without water......