Crypto BCH is peaked at $628

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Gradually Bitcoin cash (BCH) coin is moving up. Remember this coin was heavily plagued by the bearish run when it got to $1,400+ four months ago. The coin went down more than -150% within the space of two months of the bearish run.

It is on the gradual process of recovering from the furlough caused by the outgoing bearish run, which is looking to go behind with the current high surge of Crypto coins in the market. The coin went from $545 to $628 within the space of 14 days. It recorded +6.61% increase in price in the last 24 hours, and +15% in the last seven (7) days.

Do you see BCH regaining back to, at least $1,000 in the next four months?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously, the majority of the coins are moving higher with the surfaced of the bull run. I was surprised when I saw the price of TRX and now this. I think people that invested heavily during the bear run would probably be smiling to most of these coins now, cos the coins are looking positive mow.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do tell people that there is no really a losing moment in cryptocurrency. Coins are meant to be purchased during the bearish moment and trade to be done during the bull moment. I am also surprised that the prices of most coins has increased. I wish this conitunes. We have waited enough.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This coin is really going high at the moment and I hope to invest some money in it first before it rises to at least 1,000 dollars that you are predicting, although i do not have so much at the moment to spare, but I am hopeful that it is going to yield better results soon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously, the majority of the coins are moving higher with the surfaced of the bull run. I was surprised when I saw the price of TRX and now this. I think people that invested heavily during the bear run would probably be smiling to most of these coins now, cos the coins are looking positive now.

Yes, they'll be smiling cos the coins are heading in the positive direction, and I believe they'll recover all their lost if they stick to their coin at least for the next few months. The coins aren't slowing down at the moment, it is going bullish, the time if the bearish is over dear. The positive news in the crypto market have made all the coins jumping tremendously.

Mika

VIP Contributor
As far as I can remember, all time highest price for Bitcoin cash was $4000. I am not sure when BCH was priced $4000 (I guess it was in 2017). Those who acquired BCH when the price was $4000 are still at loss. I am also at a loss because I acquired some BCH when the price was $1300.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have stopped investing in Crypto Currencies using money I earned online and seeing the price of Crypto Currencies like Bitcoin cash going up is making me think that I am losing out, especially after getting to understand that I would have made so much profits from investing. I would be getting more Bitcoin cash soon.