Earn Money Are you earning BCH with noise.cash?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been with this site for over six months, earned nothing so far. The system of earning rewards via noise.cash isn't an easy one, unless you devote time to it, and beginning liking and following others contents up.

It isn't like paid to post sites ( PTP ) where you earnings are fixed per post/thread reward. Earning from noise.cash, comes from reactions of other users. If you aren't liked or loved you aren't going to receive any reward. They call their reaction "tips. Meaning, you'll need to accumulate more of the tips to get any chances of reasonable reward there. And you don't begin earning straight away, some days will pass by, before your earnings starts reflecting base on how many tips you've accumulated.

Are you earning from noise.cash?

What is your experience so far with the forum?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Video editing, animation or 3D animation all fall into graphics designs. That's part of the skill categories on graphics design, either you make 3D animation, logo, banners, flyers, stickers, emojis, edit videos with catchy looks etc. All are works of a graphics designers. Remember the good quality of your job as a graphic designer puts you in the frame of being hired by a client.
Wait,What is this 3D animation that you are talking about ,maybe I have a different understanding about it I thought that 3D animation is creating of cartoons like tom and Jerry and making it to move and talk or something similar to that. It's like I am wrong with this my assumption . Is that the correct definition or what do you understand about it ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wait,What is this 3D animation that you are talking about ,maybe I have a different understanding about it I thought that 3D animation is creating of cartoons like tom and Jerry and making it to move and talk or something similar to that. It's like I am wrong with this my assumption . Is that the correct definition or what do you understand about it ?
You aren't either my good friend, your thought is also right. When it comes to animated creations it can be either be cartons, making of some animated images that are catchy with high quality resolution. That's the kind of skill unwanted to learn earlier but I wasn't having the funds to enroll into it. I decided to go to school since I couldn't afford the 3D fees at the initial time. It isn't all that high, on my own to raise it, it was high since my parents never wanted to assist me there.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You aren't either my good friend, your thought is also right. When it comes to animated creations it can be either be cartons, making of some animated images that are catchy with high quality resolution. That's the kind of skill unwanted to learn earlier but I wasn't having the funds to enroll into it. I decided to go to school since I couldn't afford the 3D fees at the initial time. It isn't all that high, on my own to raise it, it was high since my parents never wanted to assist me there.
Wow, this is really serious .do you really think that going to school is much more easier than paying for the enrollment to learn how to do the 3D animation ? I think obviously 3D animation is even the simplest and you are only required to pay a one-time fee of maybe $50 then you are good to go. Didn't know it was expensive.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have lost count of how many sites I have joined in the past few weeks. I barely even take a breather in any of these forums. While you are doing one, one is already knocking on the door waiting for you to open it. It's not easy to earn online. I have registered on the site now but I'm lost
You're simply right dear. Its never easy to open all your earning sites in a day and meet up all your daily expectations from them all. At times weakness of the body doesn't allow us achieving our aim for the day. Their are times I'll be willing to post long in the day, while others won't be much posting, cos of other schedule and act of feeling dizzy.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I have tried in the past several days to understand how the platform works but I could not understand so I didn't register. That has been over 6 months too. One of the reasons I don't want to venture into it again is that paid to post platforms may be more profitable because they are fixed.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Bro I ain't receiving anything yet cos people have not been showing love to my posts by tipping me with Bch.....They are stingy with Bch and with love lol. But yet I tip people there. However, I just hope I begin to receive tip in Bch from people there. I want to try some things out there, i hope it works.

Raiyan10

Yes. I have earbed more than 2$ worth BCH from noise.cash. so yeah it is legit. I have already shared how you can start your earning from noise.cash

Here is my thread about how you can start your journey. Follow my tips and you will earn surely.

Bro I ain't receiving anything yet cos people have not been showing love to my posts by tipping me with Bch.....They are stingy with Bch and with love lol. But yet I tip people there. However, I just hope I begin to receive tip in Bch from people there. I want to try some things out there, i hope it works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-215025_Bitcoincom Wallet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-215025_Bitcoincom Wallet.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 0

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am less than a week on the platform and I have managed to make some koney from the platform by sharing some funny posts. The website has a unique way in which someone can help money. It is those who like your post will give you money as a form of tips.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been there for months too and what I earned from my time of being very active there was not even up to a dollar at all. This then makes me feel like it is a waste of time and I believe posting on forums would make me earn better.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have been there for months too and what I earned from my time of being very active there was not even up to a dollar at all. This then makes me feel like it is a waste of time and I believe posting on forums would make me earn better.
To say the truth forum posting still brings in more money than the platform for me at present. I believe as time goes on, the any potential will be increased once I have lots of followers. It takes a lot of hard work and patience down the line before someone could end the same amount of money on the platform

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
To say the truth forum posting still brings in more money than the platform for me at present. I believe as time goes on, the any potential will be increased once I have lots of followers. It takes a lot of hard work and patience down the line before someone could end the same amount of money on the platform
And we do not all have the time to spare all because of peanuts that the site is paying, so it is better to focus on the forums that are presently reliable. I have also observed that it is only few number of people that are earning on the website and this shows that is not something that so many people can rely on to make money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I have tried in the past several days to understand how the platform works but I could not understand so I didn't register. That has been over 6 months too. One of the reasons I don't want to venture into it again is that paid to post platforms may be more profitable because they are fixed.
Yes, the payment there is just dependant on people typing you, if people doesn't tip you, you won't be receiving a dime from the site. But here on forums we can earn money even if we don't receive love for what we've posted here on forums. That's why I decide to stay put here and catch fun at noise.cash.

Kingstone

Oops! Bad reviews. I don't think I would waste my time registering after reading the posts of users on the forum here. It's actually a bad thing when your income depends on other people's reactions. I just don't like it. You will always get underpaid no matter how much time and effort you put.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oops! Bad reviews. I don't think I would waste my time registering after reading the posts of users on the forum here. It's actually a bad thing when your income depends on other people's reactions. I just don't like it. You will always get underpaid no matter how much time and effort you put.
Lol, but others are earning from it and staying happy there. I've seen some one making up to $5 a day via noise.cash doing little posting of 1-2 topics there a day. That's why I've renewed my interest to try and earn from the site, I've given it a go again, let me see what the fuetire holds for it, if this time I'll be successful or not.

Kingstone

I have lost count of how many sites I have joined in the past few weeks. I barely even take a breather in any of these forums. While you are doing one, one is already knocking on the door waiting for you to open it. It's not easy to earn online. I have registered on the site now but I'm lost

Raiyan10

Lol. Firstly i wanna ask how much do you earn on facebook and instagram? And besides this is not even a earning site anyway. Just like facebook & twitter it's a social media. You post daily you look at your friends post daily. But here they tip you for posting as a bonus. So yeah it's lot better.

Kingstone

Lol. Firstly i wanna ask how much do you earn on facebook and instagram? And besides this is not even a earning site anyway. Just like facebook & twitter it's a social media. You post daily you look at your friends post daily. But here they tip you for posting as a bonus. So yeah it's lot better.
I had joined the site yesterday and hoping to kickstart today. But what I got now surprise me. I wanted to log in and posts only to see 'These credentials do not match our records'. I tried to reset the password, it didn't work. What just happened please?

Raiyan10

I had joined the site yesterday and hoping to kickstart today. But what I got now surprise me. I wanted to log in and posts only to see 'These credentials do not match our records'. I tried to reset the password, it didn't work. What just happened please?
Maybe you typed wrong. Because it never happend to anyone. You can also use forget password option too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
With the little work I've done at noise.cash to be consistent I've earned something tangible with my time on the site, it isn't easy at all. But believe me, if you're an active member you'll surely get compensated. Your subscribers determine your earning power. Their are people with high number of subscribers there, and they're earning well.