Earn Money Are you earning BCH with noise.cash?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been with this site for over six months, earned nothing so far. The system of earning rewards via noise.cash isn't an easy one, unless you devote time to it, and beginning liking and following others contents up.

It isn't like paid to post sites ( PTP ) where you earnings are fixed per post/thread reward. Earning from noise.cash, comes from reactions of other users. If you aren't liked or loved you aren't going to receive any reward. They call their reaction "tips. Meaning, you'll need to accumulate more of the tips to get any chances of reasonable reward there. And you don't begin earning straight away, some days will pass by, before your earnings starts reflecting base on how many tips you've accumulated.

Are you earning from noise.cash?

What is your experience so far with the forum?

Raiyan10

With the little work I've done at noise.cash to be consistent I've earned something tangible with my time on the site, it isn't easy at all. But believe me, if you're an active member you'll surely get compensated. Your subscribers determine your earning power. Their are people with high number of subscribers there, and they're earning well.
Yeah. Those who created account 5/6 months ago are getting 2/3$ daily by posting only 2/3 posts. So the more active your account is the more you will get. I posted 3 posts today and got 0.10 average from each. It's really nice. I don't have to work or anything. I just post and comment and enjoy the community and they pay you well.

Kingstone

With the little work I've done at noise.cash to be consistent I've earned something tangible with my time on the site, it isn't easy at all. But believe me, if you're an active member you'll surely get compensated. Your subscribers determine your earning power. Their are people with high number of subscribers there, and they're earning well.
Will I just go to my posts and make some posts or go to people's posts and comments to make money? I don't know how this really works. I have opened a new account and this one is working. So I am wondering what to do exactly

Raiyan10

Will I just go to my posts and make some posts or go to people's posts and comments to make money? I don't know how this really works. I have opened a new account and this one is working. So I am wondering what to do exactly
Just for beginners like you, i made a thread where i wrote every step you have to take to start earning. The server will not tip you on first day. You will be able to eearn from the 2nd day. Read the thread carefully and then follow the steps. Post on various channels & chambers. And you will start the earning in no time.

Thread link- Earn Money - Tips to earn from noise.cash. Get BCH daily from there

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But you're already earning with noise.cash, I believe so? So far I've only earned $0.11 with noise.cash. I understand its weak but I'm optimistic that the income will increase as more people gets to know me in the forum. Its slow and steady dear, I'm not rushing things. I just love their automatic payment system.

Raiyan10

But you're already earning with noise.cash, I believe so? So far I've only earned $0.11 with noise.cash. I understand its weak but I'm optimistic that the income will increase as more people gets to know me in the forum. Its slow and steady dear, I'm not rushing things. I just love their automatic payment system.
Yes me too. I post there every 2/3 hours. I was posting frequently few days ago.but later i discovered if you make a posting gap they will tip you more. So i am not posting frequently anymore and it seems i am getting more tips than usual. Also the community is really nice all the people are friendly out there. So yeah i would say it is really a good site. We can have fun also we can get a few extra bucks

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes me too. I post there every 2/3 hours. I was posting frequently few days ago.but later i discovered if you make a posting gap they will tip you more. So i am not posting frequently anymore and it seems i am getting more tips than usual. Also the community is really nice all the people are friendly out there. So yeah i would say it is really a good site. We can have fun also we can get a few extra bucks
That's nice that you're enjoying your time at noise.cash. I agree with you dear, posting frequently won't get someone the necessary tips he or she wants. The best is given some gap before posting a topic a game. The best way to even rack more BCH there with tips is when you're tipping others post and commenting on their valuable posts. Can you go to noise.cash and search for @sincerem, tip all my post and subscribe for me, I'll do same for you now when you drop your noise.cash username.