Earn Money Are you earning BCH with noise.cash?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been with this site for over six months, earned nothing so far. The system of earning rewards via noise.cash isn't an easy one, unless you devote time to it, and beginning liking and following others contents up.

It isn't like paid to post sites ( PTP ) where you earnings are fixed per post/thread reward. Earning from noise.cash, comes from reactions of other users. If you aren't liked or loved you aren't going to receive any reward. They call their reaction "tips. Meaning, you'll need to accumulate more of the tips to get any chances of reasonable reward there. And you don't begin earning straight away, some days will pass by, before your earnings starts reflecting base on how many tips you've accumulated.

Are you earning from noise.cash?

What is your experience so far with the forum?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I don't even know how is going to be for me ,I still find it very difficult to keep to two paid to post website maybe I will just be okay with bizdustry and trendri, since I don't want to trade cryptocurrency again I should be looking forward on how I can learn one of the most lucrative skill then I Can think of becoming a freelancer.
If you're dumping your trading investment to find a lucrative skill to make money online then you need to work on three different things to earn as a freelancer. If you're a talented writer, programmer, graphic designer etc. Those kind of three skills will keep you long earning reasonable amount of money online which you couldn't get trading.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I heard of noise cash, I immediately joined the site and even created one post. However, I did not return to the site again. Right after I joined noise cash, I received a freelancing contract and was busy with the work, then I eventually forgot about the site. These days I do not have any motivation to return.

Raiyan10

That's nice that you're enjoying your time at noise.cash. I agree with you dear, posting frequently won't get someone the necessary tips he or she wants. The best is given some gap before posting a topic a game. The best way to even rack more BCH there with tips is when you're tipping others post and commenting on their valuable posts. Can you go to noise.cash and search for @sincerem, tip all my post and subscribe for me, I'll do same for you now when you drop your noise.cash username.
Your id is new so you are getting less tips. Don't worry you will earn a lot once you sttle in. My id - u/Raiyan10

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your id is new so you are getting less tips. Don't worry you will earn a lot once you sttle in. My id - u/Raiyan10
I believe I'll earn more when I settles in, make more friends like you there. The group you recommended me there, has also enabled me to make some subscribers. I'm keeping it going, I saw your tips on some of posts. I also tipped you also. It will be good we check on one another everyday at noise.cash to tip one another.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am just getting started with this platform. Today marks 8 days that I have spent on the website and I'm yet to figure things out. One thing I discovered just of recent is that you are you need a lot of followers on the platform before you can make decent amount of money with your post and comment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am just getting started with this platform. Today marks 8 days that I have spent on the website and I'm yet to figure things out. One thing I discovered just of recent is that you are you need a lot of followers on the platform before you can make decent amount of money with your post and comment.
I registered on the site seven months ago, I didn't get serious with it cos of their earning method. I came back to it last week when I heard that some members earn $5 from it a day. You can earn from it if you join noise.cash groups that has lots of users, post relevant topic they'll surely love it. That's how your subscribers will be growing and your earnings as well.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I created an account with noise. Cash but for a very long time I did not even realise what was happening with the site. I have now settled down very well and my earnings have now racked up to a dollar but then I am still exploring ways that I can be able to make more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I created an account with noise. Cash but for a very long time I did not even realise what was happening with the site. I have now settled down very well and my earnings have now racked up to a dollar but then I am still exploring ways that I can be able to make more.
You've made awesome amount of reward via noise.cash, recently. I only made a dollar once before, since then my earnings is simply below that. I earn at times 50 cent, 30, 20 cent a day. I'm still pushing it up to at least reach $1.5 there a day. I know it will take me time, but I'm willing to do it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I've been with this site for over six months, earned nothing so far. The system of earning rewards via noise.cash isn't an easy one, unless you devote time to it, and beginning liking and following others contents up.

It isn't like paid to post sites ( PTP ) where you earnings are fixed per post/thread reward. Earning from noise.cash, comes from reactions of other users. If you aren't liked or loved you aren't going to receive any reward. They call their reaction "tips. Meaning, you'll need to accumulate more of the tips to get any chances of reasonable reward there. And you don't begin earning straight away, some days will pass by, before your earnings starts reflecting base on how many tips you've accumulated.

Are you earning from noise.cash?

What is your experience so far with the forum?
You really encourage me to join this but because I didn't have time to concentrate in more than three paid to post site I didn't bother to go about it. but if their earning rates is ok then I can consider joining but as you said that means I have to be writing good article before I can think of making something.i will try to engage

Ummigal

Noise.cash is all about how many subscribers you have. The most sure ways to gain subscribers is by interaction. When you comment more on people's posts and post in chambers you'll get subscribers as time goes by. It takes patience and a lot of dedication to start earning but once you start you'll find out it was really worth it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You really encourage me to join this but because I didn't have time to concentrate in more than three paid to post site I didn't bother to go about it. but if their earning rates is ok then I can consider joining but as you said that means I have to be writing good article before I can think of making something.i will try to engage
It doesn't mean that you'll write plenty words article before you'll earn at noisecash. Unless you simply want to write articles for it's sister site read.cash. which for me, I prefer noisecash than read.cash cos you need long articles there to earn incentives together with other users reaction on your posts.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It doesn't mean that you'll write plenty words article before you'll earn at noisecash. Unless you simply want to write articles for it's sister site read.cash. which for me, I prefer noisecash than read.cash cos you need long articles there to earn incentives together with other users reaction on your posts.
Well I don't even know how is going to be for me ,I still find it very difficult to keep to two paid to post website maybe I will just be okay with bizdustry and trendri, since I don't want to trade cryptocurrency again I should be looking forward on how I can learn one of the most lucrative skill then I Can think of becoming a freelancer.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have earned some BCH working on noise.cash. from the couple of articles and researches that i have made, no one really knows how the sites operate. All we know is that we got money whenever we are tipped by another members of the forum. I have been tipped and earn nothing and I have also been tipped and earn peanuts.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you're dumping your trading investment to find a lucrative skill to make money online then you need to work on three different things to earn as a freelancer. If you're a talented writer, programmer, graphic designer etc. Those kind of three skills will keep you long earning reasonable amount of money online which you couldn't get trading.
Well I wanted to get a laptop and learn website designing as you did because I consider it as one of the most demanding skill, generally I do not like graphic designing because I consider it as one of the simplest skills that a lot of people are engaging and as a result of this the competition will be so much.programmimg might be difficult.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been there for some time now and NY earning is too low may be because am not constant there that cause it. Though i use to see many people make $2 , $3 or even more but am yet to know the technique they are using to earn good like that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I wanted to get a laptop and learn website designing as you did because I consider it as one of the most demanding skill, generally I do not like graphic designing because I consider it as one of the simplest skills that a lot of people are engaging and as a result of this the competition will be so much.programmimg might be difficult.
Lol, most of the graphics designees you see, spend time to learn graphics. When we talk about graphics it isn't an easy task to do at all, you'll spend more time before you perfect it, to create more eye catching graphics which websites owners will admire very well. Apart from website owners others too use it for promotion at social medias and xD.

Programming is the most complex skill cos it requires lots of coding, which you aren't going to omit a single spoiler or code when coding with a particular language.

Website design can be dome using your Mobile phone, that's what I'm using to create a self hosted or free hosted blog, using wordpress or blogspot etc.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, most of the graphics designees you see, spend time to learn graphics. When we talk about graphics it isn't an easy task to do at all, you'll spend more time before you perfect it, to create more eye catching graphics which websites owners will admire very well. Apart from website owners others too use it for promotion at social medias and xD.

Programming is the most complex skill cos it requires lots of coding, which you aren't going to omit a single spoiler or code when coding with a particular language.

Website design can be dome using your Mobile phone, that's what I'm using to create a self hosted or free hosted blog, using wordpress or blogspot etc.
Well I am just confused. personally I'm just looking for some of the best and most demanding digital skill to learn now. I have picked graphic designing and I am still looking for another one, maybe animation should be another one I need to consider and video editing, this could be some of the best skill I should consider. what do you think ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I am just confused. personally I'm just looking for some of the best and most demanding digital skill to learn now. I have picked graphic designing and I am still looking for another one, maybe animation should be another one I need to consider and video editing, this could be some of the best skill I should consider. what do you think ?
Video editing, animation or 3D animation all fall into graphics designs. That's part of the skill categories on graphics design, either you make 3D animation, logo, banners, flyers, stickers, emojis, edit videos with catchy looks etc. All are works of a graphics designers. Remember the good quality of your job as a graphic designer puts you in the frame of being hired by a client.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I created an account on noise.cash but I have not started earning from it. I really don't like their payment system. Having to depend on tips in order to earn is not ideal for me at all. I better use that time to stay active in paid to post forums where I know how much I earn for each of my activity.