BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC have seen average of -50% since the bearish run started

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC, BCH, ETH, AND LTC ARE CONSTANTLY LOSING VALUE

No one expected this sudden decline in price of this coins, the coins are fazed with off days in the month of May. Those who invested when the price of this major coins where still high, hoping they'll increase more in price. But to their surprise the opposite is occurring.

BTC price is currently at $35,717 which has seen it with -27% decline in its price in the last seven days. It has seen close to -50% in price in the last two months, when it reached all-time high of $62,000.

ETH is currently at $215, which has seen it drop down with -44% in the last seven days. The coin have seen more than -50% in its price in the last three weeks, since the bearish run started, when it reached benchmark of $4,200+.

BCH price is well adrift after reaching very high amount in the region of $1,400+ early in the month. Currently, it is valued at $596 with -52% decline in price in the last seven days.

LTC was the coin on everyone's lips when the bearish never occurred. But now the price is simply on the low. It went down from $325 to $156 at the moment, which has seen it go with a decline above -50% in the last seven days.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You're simply correct bro, they keep on banning it, but at some point they relax such laws. Remember Cryptocurrency is decentralized, it will be hard to ban it completely in those affected countries. Nigeria banned it partially, thinking we can't trade around crypto again. What happened? P2P trading becomes our house when transacting around crypto.
the Nigerian government who were trying to ban the use of cryptocurrency were just wasting their time because there is no how they will be able to ban cryptocurrency when there is an internet connection on my phone,cryptocurrencies exist and it is the future digital currency and the work of satoshi nakamoto can never be in vain.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even though they are trying to ban cryptocurrency, it will not make the dipping to continue or to remain at that position I know very well they will reverse the law against banning of cryptocurrency and everything will return to normal, according to a lot of expertise, they said this is what they have been doing.
You're simply correct bro, they keep on banning it, but at some point they relax such laws. Remember Cryptocurrency is decentralized, it will be hard to ban it completely in those affected countries. Nigeria banned it partially, thinking we can't trade around crypto again. What happened? P2P trading becomes our house when transacting around crypto.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, the ban of crypto in China resulted all this ongoing saga that has ridiculed the entire crypto market. Majority of crypto enthusiasts came from China, and lots of exchanges sites are from China too. I believe the bearish run will be over soon, its just suffering from the law enforced by Chinese government to ban crypto.
Even though they are trying to ban cryptocurrency, it will not make the dipping to continue or to remain at that position I know very well they will reverse the law against banning of cryptocurrency and everything will return to normal, according to a lot of expertise, they said this is what they have been doing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes this is what is happening, we that are cryptocurrency traders understand this, I just believe in few weeks from now everything will return to normal and the whole cryptosystem will be green as it used to be, the effects of China banning financial institute from accepting bitcoins is the cause of all this.
Yes, the ban of crypto in China resulted all this ongoing saga that has ridiculed the entire crypto market. Majority of crypto enthusiasts came from China, and lots of exchanges sites are from China too. I believe the bearish run will be over soon, its just suffering from the law enforced by Chinese government to ban crypto.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes this is what is happening, we that are cryptocurrency traders understand this, I just believe in few weeks from now everything will return to normal and the whole cryptosystem will be green as it used to be, the effects of China banning financial institute from accepting bitcoins is the cause of all this.