BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, DOT, DOGE, LTC, BCH, are on the recovering after their sudden slip off

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know that last two weeks wasn't a good week at all in the crypto market. Most of the known coins all faced surprised decline.

The decision undertaken by the US government orchestrated by the incumbent president Joe Biden, affected the price. Because the traders felt it is too much for them to pay such high level tax based on what they generate. But when you look at it the other way round, you'll understand that the President decision is a wise one, since Cryptocurrency is a proven investment for the US people.

Lots of money is generated from it through its investment options. So the US government viewed it as an avenue to generate more revenue to service the country well, and improve the country's overall economy. BTC fell short to $48,000 during that particular day the pronouncement was made.

As time goes, the coin is gradually moving back to its original price before the decision outbreak. Now the coin is worth $56,925, it has seen improvement around 8% in the last 10 days after that sudden decline. Other coins like XRP, BCH, BNB, LTC, ETH,DOT etc, are on the massive increase at the moment after that sudden price decline caused by the decision of tax payment to traders.

You can check them on your own at Cryptocurrency Prices, Charts And Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap, and see their recent progress comparing them with their last 10 days price decline.

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This actually might not really be a general rule,if you are so convince with you that a particular cryptocurrency is going up on weekday like Wednesday you can buy it for the purpose of taking a short profit,we do day trading,if you can't predict this and you want to invest for a long time then wait for a weekend dip.this might help
I've heard what you said bro, and I'll adhere to it. And see what will happen when i invest reasonably during the weekend. I still have some BNB, and Dogecoin maybe I'll flip them up soon to reinvest them. I'm not losing on any of them because they keep going up. I told you that dogecoin will get to $1-$2 before this year ends. Now it has moved from $0.40 to $0.54 in the duration of eight hours.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's nice tip, I'll go with this tip during the said date and I'll see how it will be. If it wil work or not. But their is no harm in trials. I've not tried it, cos i never got the information. The idea i was using is buying the coins and holdl it for some long period of time in order to adjust to the top and bring me good profit.
This actually might not really be a general rule,if you are so convince with you that a particular cryptocurrency is going up on weekday like Wednesday you can buy it for the purpose of taking a short profit,we do day trading,if you can't predict this and you want to invest for a long time then wait for a weekend dip.this might help

sincerem

VIP Contributor
if you a cryptocurrency investor or trader,maybe you think of investing in a particular cryptocurrency even if you want to trade, the best time to always buy this cryptocurrency should be on Saturday Evening and Sunday,from Monday is when the market will start picking up after a little relaxation.
That's nice tip, I'll go with this tip during the said date and I'll see how it will be. If it wil work or not. But their is no harm in trials. I've not tried it, cos i never got the information. The idea i was using is buying the coins and holdl it for some long period of time in order to adjust to the top and bring me good profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You've always told me something about this. I'm learning from you dear. I'll be investing during Saturdays just as you instructed. But please, how manage weeks becomes suitable for crypto investment?? Many people always say it, that weekends is best to trade or buy some coins.
if you a cryptocurrency investor or trader,maybe you think of investing in a particular cryptocurrency even if you want to trade, the best time to always buy this cryptocurrency should be on Saturday Evening and Sunday,from Monday is when the market will start picking up after a little relaxation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

There are a lot of unpredictability in the crypto space that is why it is always better for us to always learn the secret to trading,I have been in the crypto space for a long time at least I have a little understanding, there are some days you should never consider investing in cryptocurrency.. the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is weekend.
You've always told me something about this. I'm learning from you dear. I'll be investing during Saturdays just as you instructed. But please, how manage weeks becomes suitable for crypto investment?? Many people always say it, that weekends is best to trade or buy some coins.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Their is always time for bearish and bullish run around Cryptocurrency. The bearish occurred recently when Joe Biden made that decision of enforcing tax to all traders of digital coins. Believe we're in the bullish run, the coins are regaining back. It will be good to invest now, and wait for it to increase more.
There are a lot of unpredictability in the crypto space that is why it is always better for us to always learn the secret to trading,I have been in the crypto space for a long time at least I have a little understanding, there are some days you should never consider investing in cryptocurrency.. the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is weekend.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is how the crypto system works, when there's a continuous uptrend in the chat pattern, there's a higher possibility that the price will come down to maintain a slow ascending order.you cannot just expect a cryptocurrency to make a quick up trend and continue like that.
Their is always time for bearish and bullish run around Cryptocurrency. The bearish occurred recently when Joe Biden made that decision of enforcing tax to all traders of digital coins. Believe we're in the bullish run, the coins are regaining back. It will be good to invest now, and wait for it to increase more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is how the crypto system works, when there's a continuous uptrend in the chat pattern, there's a higher possibility that the price will come down to maintain a slow ascending order.you cannot just expect a cryptocurrency to make a quick up trend and continue like that.