Cryptocurrencies current Prediction: Bitcoin (BTC), ETH, BNB

Markus

We are currently facing a lackluster market in recent days as we are at the $40,000 BTC support level. Really bad if we don't have a positive sign tomorrow then next price could be at $38,000 or below $36,000. However, I don't want this to happen

And Alts, After a good turn at the beginning of the week, after two days things got worse than ever

Most of the Alts are plummeting seriously. However, we can still make money with Binance Futures if you know how. Once again I hope to have a great summer with Alts

Total market cap is falling again, Especially you can see Usdt price also continues to cool down even after BTC has dropped below $40,000. This reminds me that a lot of investors are leaving the market and I think you understand this

Market Summary Doesn't Look Good.... But We Can Still Make Money With Binance Futures

Markus

📊 BTC Update

The bitcoin bounced exactly as expected but our entry missed by just $500.

Buy 1 : $40.7k - $38k

Target : $44k - $47k

This is going to be a short term uptrend before crashing to $30k.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Your first prediction was correct, atleast BTC was down to 38k.
The bitcoin bounced exactly as expected but our entry missed by just $500.

Buy 1 : $40.7k - $38k

Target : $44k - $47k

This is going to be a short term uptrend before crashing to $30k.
I look forward to see 47k as predicted.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll be keeping close attention to see if BTC will go as predicted by @Markus. The target is poised at $44k - $47k before it goes back to $30k. At the moment BTC is $40.7k, with +4 increase in the last 24 hours. Gradually your prediction is working and moving to the expected mark. I still have some Bitcoin at the wallet I just hope to see reasonable value added to it.

Markus

#BTC I'm not trying to scare you, just being realistic. $BTC chart shows a bear flag breakdown. The closing of the 3 day candle below the trendline $37500 is the signal to confirm the bear flag. $30k level is a minimum target and target 2 is $24k. The scam pump we were expecting is over today or we might see few more along the way. So manage your leverage and risk properly.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I saw the bear coming, because Bitcoin have not shown enough sign to move up. I believe the market will experience more lows, let's keep on the watch, I've moved my coin away to ETH, it seems that, ETH is more stable than BTC and it's been moving up gradually even if it isn't up to the expected amount, but quite better off than the current state of Bitcoin.

Markus

In every market cycle since Bitcoin has been able to be tracked by it. - Aug 2015 - Dec 2017 - Mar 2020 (COVID Crash) Due to the current FUD, we can see more selloff and expect bitcoin to hit the 200 weekly MA level which is at $21000. There is no major support area between $28k - $14k as shown in the chart. Also, there is a major CME Gap at $24k so I am expecting Bitcoin to crash to these levels. Considering the above info I see bitcoin near $20k by June end. Be ready to buy bitcoin between $20k - $14k.
No sign of reversal on any time frame and no volume near $30k support area. (Expect more sideways days near $30k)

If bitcoin close daily candle above $31500 then we can expect $35k.

If bitcoin fails to do so then this consolidation will result into downtrend continuation.

Markus

BTC Update:

Three important levels for the bitcoin.

-> $18k - $16k
-> $11.2k
-> $9k
📈
📉

If bitcoin manages to hold this $18k - $16k then expect mid term uptrend 📈 to $30k - $35k before heading down to final capitulation target $9k

If bitcoin fails to hold above $16k - $15k on 3 day chart then be ready for the final capitulation to $9k before any healthy recovery 📉

📊
Bitcoin Fear & Greed Index is 7.
😱
Extreme Fear
📈
Current price: $21,000

Markus

Pair: $BTC/USDT (Binance, FTX, Bybit)

Direction: ⬆️LONG

--------------------

Position Size: 5-10%

Leverage : 3-5x

Trade Type: Swing Trade

--------------------
Laddering orders below long term $17,200 support, expecting a strong high volume move from there (likely capitulation)🐋

\*Laddering orders
ENTRY : 15,340 - $17,300

(OTE: 17,167)
🔘Target 1 - 17,550

🔘Target 2 - 17,900

🔘Target 3 - 18,500

🔘Target 4 - 19,500

🔘Target 5 - 21,000

🔘Target 6 - 23,000

🔘Target 7 - 26,000

🔘Target 8 - 30,500

🔘Target 9 - 36,000
🚫STOP LOSS: 13,942
RISK: Medium

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bitocin and major coins have really proven that there is always need for critical analysis before one jumps into crypto trading lest one may lose all what one has in this game. And reading some of your comments and predictions really shows that you have your onion 5o your grind. You are really good.

The bearish market seems not to have an end and ad you have rightly predicted, the resistance level must be around$18000. This may be so sad for most crypto traders especially investors. But there have never been a sad day with a crypto trader that knows how to play the game.

The first step that needs to be done for the investors is to convert their bitocin or any other alt coins to any stable coins. This will stop the loss to some extent. They should not really buy coin for now and they need to wait until bitcoin reaches its resistance price to see its performance.

And for the trader, there is need for using of stop loss features. And only trade more of future than spot. There is no rush to trade now. We need to have our analysis done first before we delve into any trade.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Bitocin and major coins have really proven that there is always need for critical analysis before one jumps into crypto trading lest one may lose all what one has in this game. And reading some of your comments and predictions really shows that you have your onion 5o your grind. You are really good.

The bearish market seems not to have an end and ad you have rightly predicted, the resistance level must be around$18000. This may be so sad for most crypto traders especially investors. But there have never been a sad day with a crypto trader that knows how to play the game.

The first step that needs to be done for the investors is to convert their bitocin or any other alt coins to any stable coins. This will stop the loss to some extent. They should not really buy coin for now and they need to wait until bitcoin reaches its resistance price to see its performance.

And for the trader, there is need for using of stop loss features. And only trade more of future than spot. There is no rush to trade now. We need to have our analysis done first before we delve into any trade.

This maybe the next Bitcoin move. BTC retested $17,000 and pretty much immediately exploded towards $20,000 where we're currently trading. That's exactly what we are to expect for the last couple of days, and this initial breakout move, if it manages to break above $22,000, will send BTC towards $26,000 or higher in the next 2-3 weeks.