who can lead me on how to earn significant BTC?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Earning bitcoin can be very exciting journey for each and every individual and that is why it is essential to approach it with caution and you must do thorough research before you jump on it. It is also good to mention that there are various ways to earn BTC and that could be true mining, trading or when you participate in various bounty programs. . Fom what I've seen, cryptocurrency space offers you a lot of opportunities and especially for those who are willing to make money. As someone who have gotten a little experience, I come to realize that some of the simplest ways to earn bitcoin is true freelancing or offering services that would give Bitcoin as payment in return

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is not a secret that cryptocurrency faucet are website that offers small amount of Bitcoin for completing some task but it's definitely a way to earn bitcoin. Like they say, every little bit count and this platforms would offer good starting point if you actually want to earn Bitcoin. Speaking from my personal experience, you might want to actually consider affiliate marketing programs in the crypto space to make yourself decent income because it's one of the ways to generate huge amount of money from cryptocurrency.