Earn Money Tips to earn from noise.cash. Get BCH daily from there

Raiyan10

As many of you know, noise.cash pays you for posting original contents. Today i would like to tell you how you can get more tips there.(Tip means likes & money from server). So it will be a complete guide to earn from noise.cash.So it would be a big detailed post.

After registering , start posting in channels & chambers.
I am suggesting good channels & chamber :
My day, my story
share your everyday life
ILoveMyPet
Clicks&Shots
The beauty of flowers
Football daily,read.cash community. And many more.

Now for example go to n/RandomThoughts you can post there anything that's on your mind. When people see it and if the love your post they will like it and the server will tip you.
Just like that go to your desired chamber or channel and post stuffs related to that. Also, Do not share adult content on the community as it is banned to share 18+ contents.

Note: First day you will not earn anything. The server will start tipping you from the next day. Do not post continuously. As it can hamper your tips and you can also get banned in suspicion of Spammer.

Also sometimes you may not earn anything even tho you get so many likes. It's all upto the server to tip you.

If you need more example:

Search " Raiyan10 ". That is my id you can checkout my posts and you will know how I am posting there.
And please don't complain about gow little tip you are getting. Tell me how many do you get from facebook,instagar or twitter? Nothing. But this site is paying BCH for original posts. So don't complain about the payment. Help others. Stay active. Post 5/6 posts daily. And done. You will receive good tips everyday.

I made 110+ subscribers in just 5 days. And made 2.15$ worth BCH. So yeah it's good for me

Note: I will hold a gift of BCH to my subscribers soon so if anyone is interested subscrube and checkout my posts daily. Thank you.

Ask any question. I would try to answer.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have registered on the site over four months now but I recently left when I could not get any tip with all my posts even I was not given much love, so I left. However, I'm back there now when someone gave me an idea to start tipping and commenting on peoples post that they may be subscribing and tipping me. But I will try this too.

Raiyan10

No the site is good and it's actually paying. As i have said i earned more than 2$+ in just 5 days. I am sure you will earn if you follow my tips?
I have registered on the site over four months now but I recently left when I could not get any tip with all my posts even I was not given much love, so I left. However, I'm back there now when someone gave me an idea to start tipping and commenting on peoples post that they may be subscribing and tipping me. But I will try this too.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I think I once saw a similar thread about this website called noise.cash and then I tried to open an account on the website but I discover on the website that is not really friendly on how the tasks are being carried out, if you don’t have anyone that knows much about this website to put you through, I think it might be a little complicated to make money on the website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You have share a great tips on how to make money on the platform and I really like it. You make things pretty much simple for us especially those of us that are new today platform with no guidance. I am going to utilise some of the tips you share with us on this post and come back and give feedback.

Raiyan10

I think I once saw a similar thread about this website called noise.cash and then I tried to open an account on the website but I discover on the website that is not really friendly on how the tasks are being carried out, if you don’t have anyone that knows much about this website to put you through, I think it might be a little complicated to make money on the website.
Actually it's not a money making site. It is like twitter but the server tips you(gives you BCH) if you get likes in your posts. So it's better twitter haha.. Read my thread again and follow my tips. You will start earning. And if you face any problem i am always here ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Actually it's not a money making site. It is like twitter but the server tips you(gives you BCH) if you get likes in your posts. So it's better twitter haha.. Read my thread again and follow my tips. You will start earning. And if you face any problem i am always here ?
Thanks for the honest response man. I know the platform is not for money making actually ??? but some people are killing it everyday by making post on the platform. I am also in the race to earn 1BCH before the Year runs out. I have seen people giving testimony of making that amount within a year on the platforms.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to earn from noise cash, you need to create a lot of content, and remain active on the platform commenting, liking, and tipping other content creators. Earning on noise cash is quite difficult because you have to depend on other users for the tip. I have an account but I am not using it.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been on noise dot cash for over 3 months now and I can tell you that what I have earned is not up to $1 and this makes me to just focus on other paying alternatives like paid to post forums that have helped me to earn better than I ever did.