BTC, BCH, ETH, and LTC have seen average of -50% since the bearish run started

sincerem

VIP Contributor
BTC, BCH, ETH, AND LTC ARE CONSTANTLY LOSING VALUE

No one expected this sudden decline in price of this coins, the coins are fazed with off days in the month of May. Those who invested when the price of this major coins where still high, hoping they'll increase more in price. But to their surprise the opposite is occurring.

BTC price is currently at $35,717 which has seen it with -27% decline in its price in the last seven days. It has seen close to -50% in price in the last two months, when it reached all-time high of $62,000.

ETH is currently at $215, which has seen it drop down with -44% in the last seven days. The coin have seen more than -50% in its price in the last three weeks, since the bearish run started, when it reached benchmark of $4,200+.

BCH price is well adrift after reaching very high amount in the region of $1,400+ early in the month. Currently, it is valued at $596 with -52% decline in price in the last seven days.

LTC was the coin on everyone's lips when the bearish never occurred. But now the price is simply on the low. It went down from $325 to $156 at the moment, which has seen it go with a decline above -50% in the last seven days.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,if you can see the price of all cryptocurrency has started improving, yes I told you before that this thing is manipulated to make sure they reduce the price of all cryptocurrency to the lowest as possible, according to a trusted source they say this happen in 2013 it also happened in 2017 and it also happened in, so that's how it work, as at now everything has started coming up .
Lol, then which people are behind the price reduction of this coins?? Are they teaming up to reduce the prices of this digital coins to make small investors lose money?? I just can't understand which people are behind it. The whales control the market, no doubt, but they can't cause all the coins to lose value within tickle of an eye.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I commiserate with the users of crypto especially @sincerem who I know is fond of crypto. Yeah, the price of popular crypto is going down because of so many reason. But my take is the ban of China which is slowly but surely pulling down the prices of crypto. Now I have read that Chinese who are still dealing with crypto can face arrest.
Hmm, to me such decision is harsh to the people of Chinese who see crypto as a good means of livelihood. I really feel for them, especially those who have established themselves to earning gigantic around crypto. My country's partial ban around crypto isn't like the type of Chinese, that is full-time ban.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I commiserate with the users of crypto especially @sincerem who I know is fond of crypto. Yeah, the price of popular crypto is going down because of so many reason. But my take is the ban of China which is slowly but surely pulling down the prices of crypto. Now I have read that Chinese who are still dealing with crypto can face arrest.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have seen bitcoin go down to $37K. I wish I could have invested when bitcoin was lowest in many months. I have seen bitcoin rise up to $64K, I wish I have been financially sound enough when I could have invested when Bitcoin had almost halved. I saw Bitcoin Cash reach $1300 but I wish I could have invested on BCH when it went down to $600.
Laughs. That's crypto investment for you dear. I wish is always there, for those who never knew about such resurgent in price of some coins. Or those who knew about it, but fear never allowed them to invest and gain future reward. I invested into BNB coin during December 2020, and allowed it grow for 2 months. I recorded over 250% profit from it, with capital investment of $100. That's my highest ROI around crypto I've made till date. Its good to take risk and have that endurance spirit around crypto, to earn better ROI.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have seen bitcoin go down to $37K. I wish I could have invested when bitcoin was lowest in many months. I have seen bitcoin rise up to $64K, I wish I have been financially sound enough when I could have invested when Bitcoin had almost halved. I saw Bitcoin Cash reach $1300 but I wish I could have invested on BCH when it went down to $600.
Lolz,this could have been as a result that you were not serious about cryptocurrency because I have seen a lot of people who are really serious in what they want, when the price of bitcoins drop to 37 thousands dollars two weeks ago could have been the best time for you to have invested but now I'm such opportunity may not be again in this life.

D

Deleted member 28127

If bitcoin price is reduced and litecoin means fees will be reduced and it is the chance to buy more crypto these days of unexpected rise of price again so it is really a good opportunity for investors for own and buy crypto before they will be raised price again. So it is deal against the time.

Mika

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're right dear, they won't be making any announcement prior to that. They only make announcement when they must bought that high number of coins, then social media will carry it all over. Same happens too when they sell off. Such things are simply means of attracting lower investors to enrich their pockets.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes but even with that you may not be able to know when a particular whales will be investing in a coin because they know that if they they announced of investing millions of dollars in a particular coin the price of that coin will go up, they will invest before they announced it because they want to buy the dip.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things that is happening in the crypto system that we do not understand, most of these things is that if you are not opportune to be a top cryptotrader you may not get an idea of how these people can actually manipulate the market, is just for us to trade with carefulness because the markets can be manipulated anytime.
Yes, the market can be manipulated that's why we need to be careful, follow updates and know the up and downtrend around Cryptocurrencies. If we can read about how many whales investors entered into investing on a particular coin, just like that one after the other coins. It will enable us have clue when the whales wants to sell or buy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Laughs, that is somewhat believable. Their might be concrete agreement between the Chinese government and whales that led to crypto ban in the country. At times they might issue such ban just to get the price so low, so they'll pump money into the coins, and small investors will contribute more to their success.
There are a lot of things that is happening in the crypto system that we do not understand, most of these things is that if you are not opportune to be a top cryptotrader you may not get an idea of how these people can actually manipulate the market, is just for us to trade with carefulness because the markets can be manipulated anytime.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will not be surprised to find out that most of the Whales that are controlling the market are actually linking up and connecting with one another to manipulate the market together with China,I think the reason behind this is that when China was planning to ban cryptocurrencies in their financial institution i believe all the whales started withdrawing their money to buy The dip.
Laughs, that is somewhat believable. Their might be concrete agreement between the Chinese government and whales that led to crypto ban in the country. At times they might issue such ban just to get the price so low, so they'll pump money into the coins, and small investors will contribute more to their success.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, then which people are behind the price reduction of this coins?? Are they teaming up to reduce the prices of this digital coins to make small investors lose money?? I just can't understand which people are behind it. The whales control the market, no doubt, but they can't cause all the coins to lose value within tickle of an eye.
I will not be surprised to find out that most of the Whales that are controlling the market are actually linking up and connecting with one another to manipulate the market together with China,I think the reason behind this is that when China was planning to ban cryptocurrencies in their financial institution i believe all the whales started withdrawing their money to buy The dip.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Maybe that took positive impact around the crypto coins. Their is improvement in the market today as I've been checking regularly. What are they trying to do? After delisting crypto in their country, and they have returned it. Are they trying to fool us or what?? Its not more than five days since they made that decision of banning crypto in their country.
Lolz,if you can see the price of all cryptocurrency has started improving, yes I told you before that this thing is manipulated to make sure they reduce the price of all cryptocurrency to the lowest as possible, according to a trusted source they say this happen in 2013 it also happened in 2017 and it also happened in, so that's how it work, as at now everything has started coming up .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Seriously I heard an information that China is trying to encourage cryptocurrency again after they have make the whole cryptocurrency to crash,it was just flashing in our WhatsApp group crypto group and I don't know if the information is actually the truth, anyway the market is trying to recover small small.
Maybe that took positive impact around the crypto coins. Their is improvement in the market today as I've been checking regularly. What are they trying to do? After delisting crypto in their country, and they have returned it. Are they trying to fool us or what?? Its not more than five days since they made that decision of banning crypto in their country.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That adage is an emotional one, anytime i remembers it, it makes me shade tears. You're really a proverb man, and intelligent type. Crypto can be delayed but it can't be denied, it is set to stay long with us cos it has a genuine reasons for that. Nakamoto satoshi as they said, who created the first crypto, created it with long lasting vision, and not the one that will last a short while.
Seriously I heard an information that China is trying to encourage cryptocurrency again after they have make the whole cryptocurrency to crash,it was just flashing in our WhatsApp group crypto group and I don't know if the information is actually the truth, anyway the market is trying to recover small small.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There's a particular African adage that says "someone cannot actually stop your destiny but they can delayed it"China and other countries that are trying to ban the use of cryptocurrency can only delay the growth of cryptocurrency but they can never stop the future of digital currency because the world is slowly moving to digitalization
That adage is an emotional one, anytime i remembers it, it makes me shade tears. You're really a proverb man, and intelligent type. Crypto can be delayed but it can't be denied, it is set to stay long with us cos it has a genuine reasons for that. Nakamoto satoshi as they said, who created the first crypto, created it with long lasting vision, and not the one that will last a short while.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, the work of Satoshi Nakamoto can never be in vain, he saw something the world leaders can never make do with. By creating a digital coin in the guise of Bitcoin and making anonymous. Our country government nor Indian, China those that banned crypto activities, can't succeed in banning crypto for life. Since its something decentralized, we can trade elsewhere and cash out our funds with others fiat currencies through P2P or whatever means.
There's a particular African adage that says "someone cannot actually stop your destiny but they can delayed it"China and other countries that are trying to ban the use of cryptocurrency can only delay the growth of cryptocurrency but they can never stop the future of digital currency because the world is slowly moving to digitalization

sincerem

VIP Contributor
the Nigerian government who were trying to ban the use of cryptocurrency were just wasting their time because there is no how they will be able to ban cryptocurrency when there is an internet connection on my phone,cryptocurrencies exist and it is the future digital currency and the work of satoshi nakamoto can never be in vain.
Yes, the work of Satoshi Nakamoto can never be in vain, he saw something the world leaders can never make do with. By creating a digital coin in the guise of Bitcoin and making anonymous. Our country government nor Indian, China those that banned crypto activities, can't succeed in banning crypto for life. Since its something decentralized, we can trade elsewhere and cash out our funds with others fiat currencies through P2P or whatever means.