Don't you think Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, BCH cryptos are enough for the world?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is more reason why we need to be very careful and we need to read extensively about different coins before we invest our money into it because no doubt some coins have short lifespan so they could go for a while and crash whatever why some we move gradually and they are such thing for a very long time we just need to be careful because I don't think anyone can control the number of coins in the crypto market.
Yeah research upon research needs to be conducted before investing on any new coins because those coins are meant to serve the owners cos of gains and profits. I have been a victim few times during my new days in crypto through some new coins on Telegram, but lesson learned and I have warned people to be careful how they participate on Telegram airdrops, more scam are going on there than we know of.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Seriously my brother.....if you check all the coins we have in the world you will see that some are just occupying cryptverse for nothing. However, we also have some impending coins still in their ICO's also preparing to be launched. Infact, coins are coming out everyday and many of them are not legitimate. We surely need cryptocurrencies regulatory bodies.
This is more reason why we need to be very careful and we need to read extensively about different coins before we invest our money into it because no doubt some coins have short lifespan so they could go for a while and crash whatever why some we move gradually and they are such thing for a very long time we just need to be careful because I don't think anyone can control the number of coins in the crypto market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Actually it is very discouraging to see huge number of coins with reasonable number of them having no value or support to the environment rather than scamming people or wasting people's resources because they are nothing but dormant coins which only rise for a very short time and fall for a very long time. Having like 100 coins or less is better.
Seriously my brother.....if you check all the coins we have in the world you will see that some are just occupying cryptverse for nothing. However, we also have some impending coins still in their ICO's also preparing to be launched. Infact, coins are coming out everyday and many of them are not legitimate. We surely need cryptocurrencies regulatory bodies.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Actually it is very discouraging to see huge number of coins with reasonable number of them having no value or support to the environment rather than scamming people or wasting people's resources because they are nothing but dormant coins which only rise for a very short time and fall for a very long time. Having like 100 coins or less is better.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In reality each crypto collector needs assets that he needs in his work for example if he is working with Odysee he needs LBC if he is working with Binance he needs BNB if he is working with PrizmBot he needs PZM.
Other assets interests minority of crypto collector that would like to try everything but majority are limited to few one.
Yeah for real but that doesn't still dispute the fact that we have enough or too much cryptocurrencies in the crypto ecosystem....I think regulatory bodies needs to be set up as to control the excess of crypto project into the cryptverse. Some crypto projects are complete ruse, built upon lies to reap people off.

D

Deleted member 28127

In reality each crypto collector needs assets that he needs in his work for example if he is working with Odysee he needs LBC if he is working with Binance he needs BNB if he is working with PrizmBot he needs PZM.
Other assets interests minority of crypto collector that would like to try everything but majority are limited to few one.