Side effect of poor nutrition

Empress

Verified member
Poor nutrition can be caused by so many ways like not having enough healthy foods that we need to consume in a day or consuming foods that are high in salt, fat and sugar and eating foods low in fibers . Over eating and under eating can also lead to poor nutrition.
poor nutrition increases the risk of developing certain diseases in our health like
1. Depression
2. High blood pressure
3. High cholesterol
4. Being obese or overweight
5. Tooth decay
6. Diabetes
7. cancer
8. Heart disease or stroke
we should make sure we are eating healthy foods like diet rich in vegetables and fruits and reduce the intake of sugar and salt that you consume daily and also make sure to always drink fresh and clean water

Barin

Not eating healthy diet causes series of problem to the health we should make sure we eat at the appropriate time and eat balanced diet

Drrooll

Most people eat junk food most times which leads to high cholesterol in the body and causes various diseases to the body

Aceenmi

It is always good to eat balanced diet as it makes us to be healthy and reduce the risk of certain diseases in the body

Kola

Verified member
When the body does not Have good nutrients it Is very risky and very unhealthy.anything CAn happen to the body at any time.the body can collapse at any time due to lack of some nutrients in the body.so you have to eat good nutrients to avoid collapsing of the body at any time

beeehappy

Poor nutrition can cause not only physical ilness but also can affect us psychologically. A body that is not healthy makes us feel depressed, with zero energy and we just miss so many activities which we otherwise would gladly do.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have tooth decay but I am very much convinced with me that this is not as a result of poor balanced diet but sometimes it could be as a result of mouth infection or something similar, very soon I'm seeing a doctor to have everything treated so it won't repeat itself next time. But I am very sure it can lead to different form of infection.

Rumaisa Adeel

•being overweight or obese
tooth decay
•high blood pressure
•high cholesterol
√heart disease and stroke
•type-2 diabetes
•osteoporosis
•some cancers
•depression
•eating disorders.

Zina

Poor nutrition causes poor health growth and it increases the risk of having certain diseases in the body like diabetes,, cancer, heart disease and so on

Aqruub

Healthy foods are really important in our health so as not have some kinds of diseases in the body

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Good nutrition is very good to the body because it will help body to be functioning well.
In other way round in a case where there is poor nutrition which can be cause from different things like lack of good food to eat ,poor economic in the country and some time ignorant can also cause it.