Side effect of drinking too much tea

Empress

Verified member
Drinking too much of tea causes series of dangers to the health due to the caffeine inside it
Drinking too much tea causes restlessness and anxiety due to the caffeine present in it and this caffeine also disrupt sleep
Too much of tea can cause stomach ache or even irritation in the digestive tissues
Tea also causes heartburn because of the caffeine present in it
It can also lead to miscarriage or birth weight of an infant being low
Excessive tea drinking can also cause headaches, fatigue and dizziness
Too much drinking of tea causes liver problem
Too much of tea causes a lot of danger to our health that is why we shouldn't consume too much of it to avoid all this implications listed above

Kola

Verified member
Tea is one of the best liquids that can be consumed.it is used for taking drugs and also to stimulate your appetite.but too much of everything is not good.you Don't have to drink tea everyday. By drinking it every day you are consuming too much particles from the tea called caffeine and it's bad for the health

Rumaisa Adeel

Tea is a rich source of a class of compounds called tannins. Tannins can bind to iron in certain foods, rendering it unavailable for absorption in your digestive tract

Syeda Sayra

The main is that whenever we can't able to take a tea as we are now habitual of tea so that we would be serve a headache.. This will make us little arrogant .. because once you are addicted to take it .. You can't get rid it off..
Thanks

Drrooll

Drinking too much tea causes irritation which have actually Happened to me before but it has stopped since I stopped drinking a lot of tea

Acerrim

Too much drinking of water makes someone to be restless and feel very sleepy that is why it is not good to drink too much tea so as to be energetic

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Too much of everything is bad generally.
In fact too much of eating
- Too much of drinking
- Too much of talking
- Too of sitting down etc
Let me tell you even too much of laughing is bad because people may think one is not normal again mentally.

Jjimale

Too much of tea causes irritation to the digestive system which can lead to nausea or vomiting