Do You Prefer Investing In Lands Or Houses?

Peskyblaise

Real estate investment is one of the latest gold mine in the offline ecosystem. Investment is part of a good plan towards developing your life. People in my country prefer investing in lands because of its we quick overturn. Housing is also profitable but it takes a while lot of stress to find houses that might suit your taste or budget.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the property has a structure, presumably a livable house, there is the opportunity to use it or to rent it out. For a land only the rental will only be for the use of the land as farm. However, there are land deals that the tenant would lease the land for 20 years and that he will build a structure. But after 20 years everything goes back to the land owner. That is the system that is prevailing now in the business district in Metro Manila. You lease a land, construct a building and use it for 20 years thereafter you have nothing on your hands.

Anyway, for simple people like us I guess renting out the land is not a good option. The best to do is to use the land for your own needs like converting it into a farm or maybe a vacation place with some bamboo huts. You can also construct a small fish pond for amusement and also for food supply. There are many ways to use the land but you have to love nature otherwise don't buy land.

Rachael

Verified member
I prefer making investment in lands because I think it brings a quick turnover. There is actually no guarantee of which could be more profitable this is because, it depends on some factors. When I have the finances, I would prefer to invest in buying of lands in developing areas which has access to the basic infrastructures of the society. Land investment to me is more profitable and this is because, it is easier to resale it than when it comes to houses, it takes a whole lot of time and potential buyers might not like the structure and might stand to consider the cost or remodeling or renovating. The cost of remodeling or restructuring a house might even cost more except the house is being flipped or used for another lucrative purpose. Also, the cost of houses would be more expensive than the purchase of lands and this might not be much profitable if the house is up for sale. For lands, it takes a quicker time to sell the property and might not involve too may rigorous procedures but in houses, it involves a lot of process. In addition, I do not prefer houses because I might not be able to ascertain the durability of the equipment that was used to construct the house.

Shigobad2020

Both real estate business are good and lucrative business which can keep fetching you a great amount of income everyday depending on how you decided to handle the business , i have people that prefers housing estate to land estate and some prefer investing on the two real estate business.
It depends on what you are good at , buying and building of houses and renting it out to people in return for money is one of the best business , all you need is to build and after that , you keep collecting rent money while doing nothing , or you can buy and sell houses ,
And also buying of land is also a lucrative business. People buy land in rural and urban areas , depending on how and when you need money , leaves the land for awhile to appreciate and later sell it for a huge amount of money .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now if I have opportunity I will mostly focus to invest in land because land investment will be a little cheaper than investing in houses except I can be able to get good houses in a better location that I can invest and buy them then I rent it out for people to stay.

But it will depend on location. like my location here , land is one of the most lucrative way of investing because a lot of people are buying lands here and there and trying to build up their own houses , the reason is because this my location is an estate that is trying to develop board in a business-related environments like town I will definitely go for houses because a huge population of people will always choose to rent house and leave to be able to have access to their work and others things that interest them.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As a person I like investing on land property because of the appreciation of the value in future time. Though to start on estate and property manage its some how require one to be smart because sometime one may sold off the property when its ought nor to. But talking about land its very profitable because the value will always rise and one will be able to get more profit from it.
In the case of building house for renting sometimes used to be very stressful and time consuming. Time consuming in the sense that once you collect one years rentage rate then one must be waiting for another years to come despite of huge money spent in building the house.