Which do you prefer saving your money or investing it?

I save in the bank, but my main saving option is in my crypto wallet. Keeping all my treasury in the bank doesn't help out, i get unnecessary deductions at times that doesn't worth it. But ever since i chose to save in the crypto side, have gained huge interest for that by far bigger than what I've lost due to volatility making the coins to sink.

If country have not fair banking system than what we can do then to opt another mode of saving. Earning money is not easy so loosing it is too much painful. You are investing in crypto, when you need money in your our currency how you will convert these. And what happen if your government imposed heavy taxes on it
Already my country government isn't on good terms with Cryptocurrency, they see it being risk to the country's fiat currency. They say many people use such payment method to do fraudulent things. They do money laundering through crypto, hide funds they stole from people. So that made them to ban it temporary, by stating that their fiat currency shouldn't be used to trade crypto again. But we citizens still find alternative to trade it through P2P exchange method. And is working fine, i prefer it that way than going to bank.

Okay. Online banking is economical, it saves some funds for us, that could've been charged using ATM or visiting another bank for transactions. The charges for bank maintenance here in my country is whopping, I'm just fade up on such, that's why i save mainly via crypto. At least my funds are safe via binance when i exchange it to stable coin or save to profitable coin for long time.
If country have not fair banking system than what we can do then to opt another mode of saving. Earning money is not easy so loosing it is too much painful. You are investing in crypto, when you need money in your our currency how you will convert these. And what happen if your government imposed heavy taxes on it

$50 too much to maintain a bank account. Here in India some banks also charging fees for visiting bank, It is only to encourage online banking. Banks also wants that we used degital mode for payment. So we can withdraw limited time from banks and ATM. I think it is good for customers. Visiting banks want plenty of time
Okay. Online banking is economical, it saves some funds for us, that could've been charged using ATM or visiting another bank for transactions. The charges for bank maintenance here in my country is whopping, I'm just fade up on such, that's why i save mainly via crypto. At least my funds are safe via binance when i exchange it to stable coin or save to profitable coin for long time.

I understand those little charges, they are normal. But at least they don't over charge you guys in your country. And again, i believe they even add annual interest for you people, just for saving money via their banking system. Here in my country, in my own banking institution don't expect that. Rather you'll be charged for yearly ATM card maintenance, which will cost you about $2. If you calculate all they charged you for one year, it will be more than $50 depending how much you have.
$50 too much to maintain a bank account. Here in India some banks also charging fees for visiting bank, It is only to encourage online banking. Banks also wants that we used degital mode for payment. So we can withdraw limited time from banks and ATM. I think it is good for customers. Visiting banks want plenty of time

I think before one considers saving his funds , he needs to have a good investment portfolio through which he earns money for his personal up keep and for saving for emergency .
There is no point in having idle fund in ones account in the name of saving the fund . Money that have not reproduce itself is not worth spending . The world is growing and we need to understand that having investments will offer us multiple opportunity to earn money from different ways.

saving is the act of keeping you money for a certain period of time duration to be used on a later date. While investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit. You can invest in endeavors, such as using money to start a business, or in assets, such as purchasing real estate in hopes of reselling it later at a higher price.
Statistically alot of people prefer to save their money in a bank than to invest it in a successful investment. According to robert kiyosaki, he referred to this set of people as people whose chicken little or caution voice has totally dominated their thinking and judgement so they want to play it safe to avoid losing money. So which do you prefer?
To me I like investing than saving money because when you save it's hardly you will be able to see any profit from it.
Sometimes when you save in the bank you will just be seeing like #15,#20 etc at the end of the month. But when its investing in yield more than have of what you invest .
Investment is very good when one really invest in the right place.

Like I have always told people do not save all your money and do not invest all your money. Due to the fact that my country's currency keeps losing value over the dollar I prefer to save my money in my crypto wallet, usdt in particular. I also trade the ones I want to trade. It is always good not to put all your eggs in one basket. This does not mean that I don't have any money in my bank account.

Here banks are also charging for some services but not too much. And these services are optional we don't want this service that they will not charge it. For example if wants notification after withdraw amount than they will charge for it otherwise no charges for withdraw
I understand those little charges, they are normal. But at least they don't over charge you guys in your country. And again, i believe they even add annual interest for you people, just for saving money via their banking system. Here in my country, in my own banking institution don't expect that. Rather you'll be charged for yearly ATM card maintenance, which will cost you about $2. If you calculate all they charged you for one year, it will be more than $50 depending how much you have.

I understand your point dear. My country is different from yours, and banks wants to finish our funds by themselves if we don't withdraw them off on time. Every week i get unnecessary deduction no add, just subtraction all the time. If i calculate those unnecessary bank charges it may reach me gaining more than half of savings made in the bank for just one month invested in crypto.
Here banks are also charging for some services but not too much. And these services are optional we don't want this service that they will not charge it. For example if wants notification after withdraw amount than they will charge for it otherwise no charges for withdraw

Both are okay to deal with, considered been rich when you invest trustfully in a trustful way of becoming great.therefore , I wouldn't suggest you invest what you won't be needing depending on the duration of the investment . Also While saving in other to invest,the other way makes sure there's availability of fund in situations there's an emergency or need to make a purchases.
I save my money in the bank, but the saving option is in my crypto wallet. Keeping all my money in the , bank sometimes gets me scared.
In life we should have diverse saving options. I don't put all my treasury asset in the bank i know how risky of losing half the funds over the period of six cos of deductions that doesn't worth it. At the end of the year, instead of I'll get reward banking with them I'll get another deduction that is close to $2 for ATM maintenance. I prefer saving in the crypto wallet more than in the bank.

I don't know from which country you are, but we have not any problem from banks like you, It is right that we can earn much better with investment in crypto, but you know that it is high risk investment. So investing earning of whole life is not a wise decision. We can invest some part of our saving in it, but we must invest where earning may be less but our money remains safe
I understand your point dear. My country is different from yours, and banks wants to finish our funds by themselves if we don't withdraw them off on time. Every week i get unnecessary deduction no add, just subtraction all the time. If i calculate those unnecessary bank charges it may reach me gaining more than half of savings made in the bank for just one month invested in crypto.

You'll only earn little interest for saving your money in the bank. But if you save in the crypto, you'll get good returns for your investment. At times you might get triple of your invested or saved funds via crypto. Not that i don't save in the bank, but bank interest can't be enough for me. They still take it back from me, through the deductions they make every time on my account.
I don't know from which country you are, but we have not any problem from banks like you, It is right that we can earn much better with investment in crypto, but you know that it is high risk investment. So investing earning of whole life is not a wise decision. We can invest some part of our saving in it, but we must invest where earning may be less but our money remains safe

saving is the act of keeping you money for a certain period of time duration to be used on a later date. While investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit. You can invest in endeavors, such as using money to start a business, or in assets, such as purchasing real estate in hopes of reselling it later at a higher price.
Statistically alot of people prefer to save their money in a bank than to invest it in a successful investment. According to robert kiyosaki, he referred to this set of people as people whose chicken little or caution voice has totally dominated their thinking and judgement so they want to play it safe to avoid losing money. So which do you prefer?
Both are okay to deal with, considered been rich when you invest trustfully in a trustful way of becoming great.therefore , I wouldn't suggest you invest what you won't be needing depending on the duration of the investment . Also While saving in other to invest,the other way makes sure there's availability of fund in situations there's an emergency or need to make a purchases.
I save my money in the bank, but the saving option is in my crypto wallet. Keeping all my money in the , bank sometimes gets me scared.

You'll only earn little interest for saving your money in the bank. But if you save in the crypto, you'll get good returns for your investment. At times you might get triple of your invested or saved funds via crypto. Not that i don't save in the bank, but bank interest can't be enough for me. They still take it back from me, through the deductions they make every time on my account.

Saving money in piggy bank or even in a bank account has very minimal or no earnings at all while investing your savings can make it productive for you with the dividends that it can earn. However, there is practically zero risk in saving the money and there is a high risk when you invest the money. Right now my wealth is in my bank account. I can sleep well because my money is safe.
You are right money is safe in banks. Here we can also earn interest on money which in banks. Even here bank are paying interest on money in saving account. at present it is 3.5% PA. At present interest is some low in country. We also have other means of saving where our earning is safe and we can earn more than banks. But if we want to earn more on our saving we have to take some risk

Saving money in piggy bank or even in a bank account has very minimal or no earnings at all while investing your savings can make it productive for you with the dividends that it can earn. However, there is practically zero risk in saving the money and there is a high risk when you invest the money. Right now my wealth is in my bank account. I can sleep well because my money is safe.

Both the things are equally important, as when we save money we keep it for the investment later on in a wiser manner. But, presently what I earn I mostly spend it on my necessary items and courses, and the rest I sometimes send it to my brothers and sisters as help. It is a nice feeling to send money to your family mates.
Very nice feeling to send money to your family members and love ones too. That makes them care more for you hold you on a high regard. I prefer helping my family cos they deliver me too when I'm bothered financially or when I'm in trouble one thing to the other. Spending for your family and helping people financially the best you can is the right choice.

Saving your money is good but investing is better .. investment is a kind of way of saving your money but it's just better because when you invest you are saving but you are also getting more profits and generating more income and it is better... Let's say that investment is just a way for saving for the future.