Which do you prefer saving your money or investing it?

Both the things are equally important, as when we save money we keep it for the investment later on in a wiser manner. But, presently what I earn I mostly spend it on my necessary items and courses, and the rest I sometimes send it to my brothers and sisters as help. It is a nice feeling to send money to your family mates.

Saving money is not easy because of our unlimited desires. If we want to save money first we must control on our desires. If we take saving as house rent than it is easy to save. What to do with saving is depends of person. If some have interest in stock market than they will try to invest in share market and if some one don't like to take risk than they will chose deposit in bank option
Controlling our desire to spend carelessly will leverage the way we spend money any how. I know some persons are not disciplined enough when spending money. They embark on spending spree buying and paying for things that is not supposed to be. And that tries to hinder them from saving money. In order to save up we need to adhere to a way of cutting down how much we spend.

saving is the act of keeping you money for a certain period of time duration to be used on a later date. While investing is the act of allocating resources, usually money, with the expectation of generating an income or profit. You can invest in endeavors, such as using money to start a business, or in assets, such as purchasing real estate in hopes of reselling it later at a higher price.
Statistically alot of people prefer to save their money in a bank than to invest it in a successful investment. According to robert kiyosaki, he referred to this set of people as people whose chicken little or caution voice has totally dominated their thinking and judgement so they want to play it safe to avoid losing money. So which do you prefer?
Saving money is not easy because of our unlimited desires. If we want to save money first we must control on our desires. If we take saving as house rent than it is easy to save. What to do with saving is depends of person. If some have interest in stock market than they will try to invest in share market and if some one don't like to take risk than they will chose deposit in bank option

Investing is far better than savings because it guarantees returns that could take care of expenses. Investing is letting your money work for you with hope of possible returns while Savings is keeping your money in a safe untouched for future use.
I agree with you, but you have to dig deep to find that good investment to invest your hard earned money into. Not all investment worth our time, some are just there to scam and rip us off. I make proper research before embarking on any investment scheme. The ones clearer to me online, is the crypto, forex, and stock & shares type of trading etc.

Investing is far better than savings because it guarantees returns that could take care of expenses. Investing is letting your money work for you with hope of possible returns while Savings is keeping your money in a safe untouched for future use.

They both have different purposes, people save money for future purpose or for emergencies, investing is very good it the investment becomes successful, you make profit, but some time it takes time for an investment to yield profit and if such a person might need the money to settle an immediate problem, and beside not all investment becomes successful.

I don't see any reason for saving money other than saving to excdute a project or saving to start an investment. If you are saving with the aim of getting rich, then you are doing a wrong step. So the best way is to invest your money and expect double of it in the nearest future. However, care must be taken while investing so that we won't invest in some investment that won't being positive result.

As of me presently I prefer to invest than to save as young as am I I see no reasons for me not to invest I need to grow as am right now in my final year what I going to do if I didn't invite. I. Invest so that I can one day use that money to start up a new business I already have my business plan on ground my ideas eir their so I invited to get g profit that can help me to start a new business.

Both are preferable indeed, I love saving and investing my funds too, in a more lucrative business that would interest over some period of time. Saving is good at same time, in case you don't know what to invest on, you can just save your funds in the bank account to make use of it in the future. Or simply dropping some of your earnings in your savings account for future benefits.

I would rather go for investing my money ,savings is overrated. I won't like the thought of just keeping my money alone.people who do save money are either afraid to loose money or are having a tight budget .If you are afraid of taking little risk ,you like playing it save you should save your money.Statistically alot of people prefer to save their money in a bank than to invest it in a successful investment.invest what you won't be needing depending on the duration of the investment plan.It advisable to invest money you won't be needing soon and save the once you need.

I prefer investing my money reason is that saved money will not generate revenue but the money that is being invested will surely generate revenue. And I am not so greedy when it comes to investing I make sure I do my thorough research before investing and if I see that the offer is too good to be true I withdraw.

Both are considered great ways of becoming great. However, I would advise you invest what you won't be needing depending on the duration of the investment plan. While saving in the other side makes sure there's availability of money in case there's an emergency or need to make a purchase. In conclusion, I think both should be considered at a moderate rate. Learn to save and learn to invest.

Despite the frequent and unnecessary deductions from the financial institutions where I save my money, I still prefer to save my money at this present time and this is because, I have not found any trusted site where I can invest my available funds. I do not like taking unnecessary risks anymore most especially when it concerns my life savings. I would rather save my money in the banks with little or no interest than invest in something I am not at least 90% certain.

No benefit is investing small amount if we want to invest first we have to save amount to invest. Where to invest it is depends on our choice. If we want safety of our money than it is better to invest it in government securtries there income is not much but out money will remain safe. Like it we want to invest money for long time we can invest it in real state.

I don't know for you but I think both of them is worth the risk, even saving in the bank is far less Risky.. your crypto wallet could be hacked or something and you lose your money but anything that happens to your money in the bank that isn't your fault I think the bank takes full responsibility, so yeah but the good thing about saving in crypto is that your money will keep on increasing overtime, its also a thing when you save in bank, that is if you have your money on the saving account, as well as you get deductions regularly because of the banks so called maintenence you'll also see credit alerts because of interests you'll get over time

I save in the bank, but my main saving option is in my crypto wallet. Keeping all my treasury in the bank doesn't help out, i get unnecessary deductions at times that doesn't worth it. But ever since i chose to save in the crypto side, have gained huge interest for that by far bigger than what I've lost due to volatility making the coins to sink.
Hi. Thank you for your thread. The topic you have chosen is really very interesting. When I read the title of your thread, I immediately clicked on it and I started reading your post.

It is true that today people are becoming more and more interested in earning money fast. This is because people have created a lot of needs. Although most of them are not real, they feel that they must cover these needs otherwise they get disappointed. This is the modern world! People always need to buy something like a better car, a better house, a better laptop or even a better mobile phone. The needs are endless.

In my opinion, people should be very careful with their expenses and spend only what they can afford to spend. It is very wise to save some money in the bank because life is unpredictable. On the other hand, it is a great idea to invest some money. In this way, you can make a good income from investments provided that you make correct choices.

Recently I have heard that a lot of people are investing in cryptocurrencies these days because crypto investment is considered to be one of the best investments. Thus, I started investing in cryptocurrencies too although I do not have any special knowledge of them but I think it is worth it.

Anyway, I think that everyone can invest some money in crypto or in stocks in order to make a good income from the investment of their choice and of course it is also important to save some money for a rainy day. :)

Hi. Thank you for your thread. The topic you have chosen is really very interesting. When I read the title of your thread, I immediately clicked on it and I started reading your post.

It is true that today people are becoming more and more interested in earning money fast. This is because people have created a lot of needs. Although most of them are not real, they feel that they must cover these needs otherwise they get disappointed. This is the modern world! People always need to buy something like a better car, a better house, a better laptop or even a better mobile phone. The needs are endless.

In my opinion, people should be very careful with their expenses and spend only what they can afford to spend. It is very wise to save some money in the bank because life is unpredictable. On the other hand, it is a great idea to invest some money. In this way, you can make a good income from investments provided that you make correct choices.

Recently I have heard that a lot of people are investing in cryptocurrencies these days because crypto investment is considered to be one of the best investments. Thus, I started investing in cryptocurrencies too although I do not have any special knowledge of them but I think it is worth it.

Anyway, I think that everyone can invest some money in crypto or in stocks in order to make a good income from the investment of their choice and of course it is also important to save some money for a rainy day. :)
You really applied wisdom in your write-up buddy. Life itself is totally unpredictable, as such, we need to save money in the bank account too in terms of emergencies. Emergency needs do come unexpectedly, if we had invested all we had for life, were are we going to get funds to clear the immediate needs? I agree totally with you on the essence saving during the rainy day, no one knows when the unbeknownst occurs. I wouldn't save all I have in my crypto wallet and locking my funds due to investment purposes. Holding in the exchange wallet without locking it serves as a bank account too, because your asset can be withdrawn anytime. We don't have to worry about compromisation of the system, that's why we need to store our cryptos in a more secured and well-known crypto exchange platform. I use binance exchange to save, my funds are simply safe there just as in my bank account. I don't have to worry about compromisation, because your funds wouldn't be affected, Binance cares for all of it. They bear the loss on their own, that's why they take security as priority.

Choosing between saving or investing money, I would prefer investing money but the issue right now is finding an investment which would be worth the risk. One of the greatest advantage in which savings have over investment is the zero risk attached. When you save your money in the bank, apart from the bank charges, card maintenance fee, government stamp duty charge, ATM renewal and some other fees, your money is secured and whenever you choose to withdraw it, you can do so with so much ease and assurance. Investing these days is highly risky most especially online on cryptocurrencies, forex, stocks and shares amongst other whereas the best investment I do recommend to my acquaintances would always remain real estate investment, this is not because the investment is not risky but when compared to others, it has less risks attached so long as you follow the necessary guidelines in ensuring you are purchasing the right property. Presently, I am saving the little income I have because I hope to utilize it in the future in getting my own apartment and also learning a profitable skill. This to me is also an investment in my knowledge which would enhance my chances of making money in the future.

Personally, I prefer investing my money more than just saving it in a bank or another account. Why let it just sit there when you can earn some profits from it? Therefore, I like investing my money mostly in cryptocurrencies too. Other times, I lend it out to people I trust and know will pay back with some interest.

When you choose to invest the money online, it is best for you to be really sure of the investment method's legitimacy. If you are not sure of it, then it is much better to save the money than to loose it all to a scam site.

You can also choose digital currencies trading; either cryptocurrency trading or forex trading. Both of them are really great investment methods. However, you should have good skills on how to use them. You better take time and learn the skill first before you invest your money in them.

Personally I prefer and do both, if I where to advice anyone, I would also tell them to do both. There is no law that stops you from having an investment while saving as well. Saving alone cannot and will not make you rich, it is better to invest your capital and get returns. I also save cause their are times investments might not go as planned, I can use from my savings to sort my self out than being stranded.