Why I prefer rental real estate to buying and reselling.

Etini

Valued Contributor
When it comes to real estate investments, there are two main business operations with properties. It is either you buy to resell or you buy, build to rent out as may be the case with an undeveloped landed property. I personally prefer the operation of buying a property, developing and renting out even when it is more expensive than having to buy, keep it to appreciate before selling off.

I prefer the renting out of properties because it is sustainable and can be used as a good retirement financial hedge. The most reason why I love it is because it is trans-generational. You would reap from it as it keeps appreciating and your offspring up to the fourth generation would continue to reap from it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to involve with buying and selling you need a lot of money. How much profit you make depends on market conditions. Sometimes market remains low for a long time and in a situation like this you will have to continue to hold property and wait for the right moment. However, when you intend to rent out your property, you are not affected by market condition, you will make money even when the market is under recession. Buying and selling is risky business

JulietaRizas

For me, it's all about sustainability and long-term financial security. I see rental properties as a sort of financial hedge for retirement. Instead of relying solely on a pension or savings, having rental income coming in can really help ease the financial burden in your golden years.
But perhaps the biggest reason I love rental real estate is its trans-generational aspect. The idea that the property I invest in today could continue to provide for my offspring, and even their offspring for generations to come, is incredibly appealing.
Also, I've been exploring the idea of starting my own company in Dubai. I've done some research and found companies like Oasis Villas Dubai that could help me find the perfect place to set up shop.