Hedging or EA trading- which one do you prefer?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Hedging, scalping and EA trading are all famous types of trading. I am not addicted to EA trading much because whenever I used an EA, I suffered loss. But many traders are using EAs and they are comfortable with it. FXOpulence allows traders to use EA on their trading platform.

FinTrader

Not a single other person's advisor will give you the opportunity to earn money. You need your own trading algorithm that is completely understandable to you, this is your own trading strategy. Only its rules and conditions can help find more accurate entries into the market and the main thing is to know exactly when you need to close a loss on time if these conditions do not work. That is, you must clearly understand what you are doing and according to what rules. Then the trade will be successful.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Currently, I mostly do manual mixed trading at FXOpen. In the past, I used EA, either scalping or martingale, but it made it difficult for me to control risk, so I finally back to manual trading. The strategies applied are sometimes scalping and intraday trading, but sometimes there are swing positions because a trading plan has not been realized