Investment Saving Money And Investing Money Which One Do You Prefer?

Sikapa

Verified member
Saving your money means keeping you money either in the bank or keeping it you your own house for future use. Most people keep their money in the bank to avoid theft and robbery while others have the vision of keeping their money in the bank to earn interest. Saving money is good because it prevent you from spending your money unnecessary.
To prevent making unnecessary budget, you have to save your money in the bank because this is the best and secure way to avoid theft and robbery.

On the other hand is investing. To invest means to put your money in to a business. This is where you use your money to establish or start a business. Some people also use their money to invest in a company or to buy shares in a company or organization and at the end of it they will receive income. This is as a good way to multiply you money because you will receive income rather than interest.

Since everything that has advantages also has disadvantages, this investing also has it own side effect. You can invest your money into a business and later the business can collapse without you getting your money back. This is one of the reasons why most people don't want to invest their money into certain businesses.

Which one do you prefer now? Saving your money or investing your money?

E

eldavis

Personally speaking, I prefer doing both. Saving alone cannot make rich, it's more like keeping your money to spend later, it would not generate any real profit. Investing on the other hand, helps you generate more. I prefer doing both because there are times some investment might not go as planned. I remember when I made an investment in forex trading some time back, i made some losses in the end but I was able to get back on my feet cause I had some savings I could fall back to.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
That is definitely one untold truth that the world is not telling we individuals about making money . The world has blinded us that in order to make money we need to save money but this is actually not true but it goes the other way around which is in order to make money we need to invest money . Even in a layman understanding saving money does not increase money because all what we do is to keep our money in huge security based financial institutions and our money do not have the capacity to grow and breed more money in there . But when we invest our money in some calculated investments that are considered to be risk-free or risk-less , then in such situation and condition our hard-earned money has the potential to breed out more money .

Money is a very valuable tool and must be used wisely and sensibly that is why in order to invest money properly we need to put into proper consideration what type of investment that we intend to invest our money into . Not all investments are worth investing , some investment are worth investing while others are not , and so it is our sole duty to figure out which one is the best for us .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If I have to choose between both of them I will definitely go for investment because that is one of the ways to build Wealth, so many people may be interested to save their money for long-term purposes but at the end the value of their money will still be the same , if the economy of their country reduces or depreciated the value of their money will still depreciate at the same time.

The best way we can fight depreciation and increase the value of our assets over a long-term is by investing in profitable investment Ventures that can gives us a certain percentage return on our investment within the duration of time invested. Even if we have to save our money , They organisation you are saving with will still use your money to do business and generate profit for themselves. Thanks is how it's works all the time. .

Oluwasegun purpose

I am going for saving money,because saving money is and best and good option for everyone of us ...why do we save money,we save for so many reason we save for the purpose of emergency,because there may be time when you we need money urgently or you are been call for an emergency which required money , so what If you don't have the money at that particular period of time so what are you going to do ,maybe running around to look for money or you will go and borrow money,but if you have some saving with you it can never be difficult for you to sought it out ... even savings help us to be free from debt,when you have some saving with you ,you can not be going around and be borrowing money..so you can now see the benefits and the important of savings... So as for me I prefer saving than investment..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, no one can save money to riches. Riches will only come when we invest. Saving is to care for temporary things in the future. While investment will always multiply out money in geometric sequence though it make the time.

However, no one can disentangle saving from investment. It is not possible to get money for investment except through our personal saving. If there is no saving, it means there is no investment. In the same vein, it is only a fool that invest all what he has. There is need to save for the rainy days as well.

Definitely, saving and investment are both equally importance. Just that one must come before the other. Among the reason for saving money is to invest in a future investment with it. It is not for anything else. The reason for investing as well is to meet the future needs just like saving will also meet the needs.

But if I may be asked the one that is very risky between the two, I will go for investment. It is sure that you will get your money if you save it. No one can guarantee your money if you invest with it

Mika

VIP Contributor
Investing is better because that's how you build your wealth, no one has become wealthy just by saving money. However, before you can start investing, you need to save money, when you don't save money how would you get funds for investment. Well, you can also invest by borrowing money but this strategy is risky because sometimes you end up paying more interest on your borrowed money compared to the rate of return on your investment. If you don't have money to invest you can also sell your property to invest money. However, this is also risky as you might not be able to build that asset. For the beginner, the best strategy is to start small. For instance, save every penny you can for 12 months, and by the end of one year you will have some funds and you can start investing this money and always compound your investment.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Saving money is important, but investing in high-quality assets can help you grow your wealth over time. So I will go with good investment. The problem is finding the right investment, one with low risks and high yield.

Saving is the process of putting money aside so that it doesn't need to be spent right away. For example, if you want to buy a house, you'll want to save enough money for the down payment and monthly payments until the house is paid off. Saving is not just about putting money into a savings account — it's also about taking advantage of tax-free interest on your savings accounts.

Investing is the process of buying an investment with the goal of earning more than its current value by selling it again at a later date (or "returning"). It's often used synonymously with "stocks" or "shares," which are investments that can be bought on an exchange like the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) or NASDAQ (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations). However, you can also invest by establishing a business or some sort. Well I'm not a pro financial advisor, you should make the right decision.

Heartstrings

Personally I will go for saving,I can save as much as I can for years,we know we can be robbed off our savings and that would definitely be heart breaken. When I save I would have like 90% rest of mind but with investment I would possibly have 50%. Like I said,that is my own personal opinion and to be totally honest with you,I am not after been rich, because riches come with its up and down,just like been broke or poor. Having money on average is what I think is best for me.

Investment could go wrong at anytime, investment is really good and that is what can make one rich in no time,but that's not what I am after or been desperate for. I rather save money for years,then when I feel it's enough I can use it to do what ever I wish to thank investing. That's just me been me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investment is definitely one of the most preferred way of saving money for many people , the reason is because investment gives opportunity for people to make extra money into their own saving funds rather than saving your money in the bank for years and still coming back to see the exactly amount you have saved.

I prefer to invest my money , that is why I am looking for potential cryptocurrency to invest during this time so as to have a reasonable profit in the future when the bullish market present itself .

Both of them have a greater advantage and disadvantage . One of the greatest disadvantage of investment is that it is risky. Saving in bank account is secured but the greatest disadvantage is that the amount of money you saved can easily be depreciated as the economy of your country declines . Both of them are good depending on who is doing it.