Investing or owing a Business which would you prefer?

Yhubee

I can venture into both , that is ,investing and owning a business. I can own my business and still invest in order businesses as far as I am guaranteed of making profit.
Personally, I will start with investing in other businesses,it helps a lot,as far as I understand d pros and cons of investment , I will go ahead. Also the kind of business matters, I cannot just invest in any business, the business needs to be a profitable one, it also needs to be secured.I can continue with investing for some years and thereafter, I would venture into my own business. With enough experience from working for others and also through investment, I would know the best way to handle my own business using the best strategies in order to make it a successful one.
I understand that owning a business is not easy as the entrepreneur is saddled with a lot of responsibilities coupled with risks involved in owning a business.,but with the needed knowledge through experience or learning from mentors, the right strategy can be used for solutions..
Owning my business will not stop me from investing as I would still continue to invest and earn more.