Business Ideas Why did you think investment is necessary?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes many people do think that until when you have huge money before you can invest it. Remember there is a saying that; it's a small drop of water that become a pool of rivers' it's just a matter of time.
Investment can be in form of buying shares,bound,gold and some other things. If one can leave shares for awhile especially if some one buy it at a cheaper rate and at time goes on the share will continue to grow increase in price .
One can also invest on Gold because it's a rare product which can not be easily seeing and the price of gold always appreciating.
One can also invest in buying land and latter resale it in the future at high price.
As for me ; one invest in all these things in order to be financial boyant in the future.
I will also like to here from the house ; the reason why we invest so that one can learn more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think investment is necessary but I know that investment is absolutely necessary and is expected that everyone as long as you have salary or something you are doing that is generating you profit at the end of the month then you should consider saving some of your money for future purposes.

There are many reasons why people are advised to save money. For me personally the reason why I save and invest is because I do not want my money to be idle but let the money keep on working for me and still generate and add up more profits to itself.

Without proper plans and savings , a lot of people may have difficulties achieving their life goal and preparations.
A lot of people even after they have achieved their life goal and all the plans they have still invest because they just want to have things like this around.

Shaf

Verified member
A careful look at the richest people in the world shows that they are all investors, not just relying on their efforts to make wealth.

To build wealth, achieve the financial freedom you desire and possibly, retire from your job, you need to do the same, even if you don't have a lot of money.
In fact, it's best to start small so you have gained the necessary skills and experience when you have a lot of it. You can also afford to make mistakes and possibly lose the small amount of money, so you are able to take bigger risks which is usually associated with greater returns.

Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to invest online with small amounts of money. Be sure to do a lot of research, find out legit reviews about the site and learn how to spot scams before giving out money.

One of the ways I like is cryptocurrency, because it can be passive of Yiu do it right. You can get up to 10x returns if you play your cards right.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The benefit of investment cannot be underestimated because without investment a lot of people could have not been millionaires and billionaires they are today . So many people because they were able to get themselves exposed to better opportunities , they have made a smarter move by investing during that time they are able to generate profit currently based on what they have done in the past.

There are so many benefits that comes along with you investing. Some investment can generate you profit for Life while others generate you profit consistently for a shorter period of time depending on what you want.

One of the greatest benefit of real estate investment is the chance of generating passive income for a lifetime. Yes some real estate opportunities gives people the ability to generate profit consistently . The only requirement is the capital to start it in the first place . .