Did you get profit from your investment in Bitcoin?

Naz

In the start of January 2021 , bitcoin increased rapidly. Many people thought that it will decrease ,then they will buy but it increased and reached at 40k$. Then they invested in it but unfortunately the price of Bitcoin dropped and they got loss. Now they have to wait until the price increase again and then they will be able to get profit out of their Investment. But if they want to get profit this time,it's impossible. Because bitcoin price is increasing and decreasing in one row. If the investors want to sell their bitcoins then they can sell in loss.
But I recommend, just wait and hopefully bitcoin's price will increase again. Then they can sell .
I want to know your experience related to Bitcoin's Investment.
Did you get profit from your investment in Bitcoins or get loss?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally , I don't invest in bitcoins and I can't even remember the last time I invested in the cryptocurrency. My most preferred form of investment are alternative cryptocurrency with high potential and high probability of generating constant profit.

Bitcoin's is too huge to my liking and to be able to invest in the cryptocurrency and generate profit , you must be someone that is willing to commit thousands of Dollars into the crypto projects which I don't have currently and as such I'm just investing my money in proper alternative cryptocurrencies that are highly potential. such me gives better opportunity to make money with the little resources you have committed into it.

And beside the bearish season this year in cryptocurrency came as a really big surprise to so many people. A lot of investors were not pulling out their money they are invested with profit before the bearish season set in.

Shaf

Verified member
I made profits from my trading journey with Bitcoin, it's sad though that I did not know how to keep it, so the bears took it all, as we would say.

A lot of those who have not gone through a bull and bear market in cryptocurrency lost money, especially if they subscribed to the hype that Bitcoin would soon go up to $100,000 before the end of 2022. Thankfully, the only investment I lost was mine and not that if others, since they were still skeptical.

Looking back, it was easy to see that we were in the phase of euphoria where anyone believed that anything is as possible. Those who knew what to watch out for realized that things were overbought, traders were over leveraged and we would soon need a correction for maintaining balance.

Having learnt this painful lessons, I intend to buy low this time, wait for the pumps, and then sell.