How did you make your first income online?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I earned my first money from my online work by giving a shoutout for a company. O posted about a company on my Facebook page with 10k followers and made $5. As my follower base increased, I started receiving more money by promoting sponsored content on my social media platform. Not just on Facebook, I also received payment for posting advertisements on my Instagram page. Later, I began generating revenue through legitimate means by offering digital marketing services on Fiverr. By embracing online work seriously and actively engaging with freelance platforms, I established a more structured approach to earning. From my perspective, digital marketing represents one of the most accessible avenues for making money online.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It was through building a software, I worked for a guy and helped them build a software and I got paid, it was even crazy because I outsourced the job to someone else and made money as the intermediary, I was a teenager then and was just looking for ways to make money.

After that I got some job as a writer where I helped a client write an ebook about some weird recipe in middle east, the payment was juicy and it took him a very long time to release the payment.

Then from there it was steady from gigs and ptp and trading.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I made my first online income from a site called upwork. I had to bid on over 50 jobs for 4 months before I was hired. I also had to cut my asking rate by 50 percent to find the first job on upwork. I was paid $50 for an android app design job which could have easily earned me $100. But that was OK because I dis not have any income source when I started working on upwork. I had lost my job due to covid