Did you invest your first online income?

Profwriter

I belive every one here or nearly everyone here earns money online. Some of us are newbies in the system and maybe a good number of us have been making money online for a very long time.

Regardless of when or where you began to earn money online, can you remember what you did with your first income that you made online?

Did you invest everything?
Did you save everything?
Did you spend everything?
Did you save part of it, invest part of it or spend part of it.

Can you remember any memorable thing that you did with it? Some people usually buy stuff like clothes, shoes, books, electronic gadgets or something that they can point to in the future as what they used their first money made from an online source to purchase.
What did you use yours to do?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
My first online earning was low from a PTC site, it was not enough for anything; although I could have invested in the referral or upgrade, but that time I was new to MMO sites, and I was not aware of these things either; later when I learned, my first investment was on rented referrals, and that was a loss.

Adetayo100

It is quite a funny story though i remembered when i made my first online earnings in 2013, i was so surprised you can make money while in tge comfort of your home, i spend everything one clothes and shoes at that time instead of me to Re-invest it again. Looking back now when i remembered i always smile but now i am wiser, any money now is going into savings or investments.

Godsplan

I belive every one here or nearly everyone here earns money online. Some of us are newbies in the system and maybe a good number of us have been making money online for a very long time.

Regardless of when or where you began to earn money online, can you remember what you did with your first income that you made online?

Did you save everything?

Can you remember any memorable thing that you did with it? Some people usually buy stuff like clothes, shoes, books, electronic gadgets or something that they can point to in the future as what they used their first money made from an online source to purchase.
Yeah, l invested part of my online earnings sometime ago and l have seen that their have increased in value even to the extend l was least expecting.

I even wished I could invest everything I earn online as at that time if l had known the bullish run would go for this long and lasting. But l'm still okay since I didn't spend everything, but invested some.

Joseph555

To be very sincere I did not invest my first income in Online business but in poultry business which I would never regret about it, to those that invested in online business as their first source of income might have a different view from mind but as a poultry farm road I made a lot of money not until the era of the new administration were nothing is no more working.
Starting an online business is very risky but a lot of people still have successful stories to tell but In most cases those involved always come at a lost so to prevent unnecessary losses one should start with offline business and diversify to online business as a backup for raining days.

Victor001

To be very Frank and honest my first online returns I had to spend everything,my capital still intact.imagine running an online business of different kinds but you've not made in profits. when I finally made my first profit,out of excitement I had to treat myself out,where I took myself out and I had the best time of my life.the secret is once you get the solution that is fix, in making your business grow you are made for Life.

Teatea

I invested a part in my business but I also enjoyed myself with some as well. The first time I made money online was a very overwhelming moment for me, especially because it came after several failed attempts of trying to make tangible outcome of my long hours, burning data online. So when I eventually hit the right site, I was so excited but that did not make me lose focus of other things that needed funds too like my business.

Shigobad2020

Did you save everything?

Online earning are peanuts that can't be saved for me, thou I am new to online earning and the first money I earned is just $5, I only used it for my data subscription for my phone and also use it to buy airtime, its not much to be invested , maybe if I keep earning good money which I think will be very difficult cos earning sites don't really pay well.

flowreal

I invested some of my first online earnings, and utilized some of it in other basic needs.

Snazzy001

yes as a matter of fact I tried to invest all my online earnings,and always find a way of getting all the money I invest back to my purse.recently I find it hard to believe any online work due to their policies and the changes they make when they become buoyant .one morning they could just wake up and bring unfavorable policies .

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Nope I did not save it neither did I invest it... I spent it all and I got my first earning from bizdustry.... I was so excited and happy... I loved the idea of getting money from my phone... I was so happy... I used it to buy sharwama and hollandia yogurt then I proceed to buy a lot of data for the work ahead... I was so happy and I'm still happy in advance for my future cash out

Kennysplash

Verified member
I spent it all, it was not much though. You know when you first start you will be looking forward to the payment and when it comes you will be joyful and won't really know what to do with it. In the end you don't even know how the money finished. My first online payment was small, I just wanted to check if it was try legit so o cashed out immediately I reached the little payout threshold. I just know I received the money but I didn't understand how I spent it. Subsequently I learned to use my online earnings for things worthwhile.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, most of them I saved for and the rest I used to recharge data plans of my family members, and also I used it to join the course of Data Science that is being done by IIT institute here, in India. It's a good experience when you use your money to invest in good things and help yourself and others too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

Did you save everything?

There are always three things we do with money earned whether online or offline. There are to spend, save and invest. So initially I was doing just two to spend and save little. You know how it is with bills but I have add investing to it now. So it is still a win win for me now

Haypril

I guess I've been skeptical about online business, investment or earning. Not until of recent that I decided to give it a try and give a listening ear to friends around me. One of the things that has kept me from participating in online platforms that promise to pay it users is because of the increase in cyber crimes. So literally, I will say I have not earned from online platforms and I have no cause to invest in online platforms.

D

Deleted member 28873

I didn't invest my first earning from online sites.I wasn't really expecting it, I thought it was a scam that I have fallen victim for,so when the alert came it took me three days to find out.when I saw the alert I was very happy I spent everhthing thinking I would make more from the site, unfortunately I wasn't that lucky, the site stopped going. I was greatful I made a little money from its because most of my friends were more greater victims than I am.My first online earning was with MMM and yes I re-invested it, everything that was my biggest mistake. I should not have re-invested

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
My first earning on line was not much been the first time and its just $10. If I can still make more online surely I will re- invest it in to a business.
There is a business I had been planning to start for some time now but due to financial constraints I could not.But if there is any opportunity for me to earn more I will surely get started .

Olajidey

My first online earning was with MMM and yes I re-invested it, everything that was my biggest mistake. I should not have re-invested I should have saved reason been that MMM crashed and I lost all my money so since then I have learnt my lesson. Any time I cash out I will not re-invest everything I will save part.
We are in the same shoe exact thing happens to me, I made few hundred thousands on MMM but due to getting rich in the early twenties I reinvest in another Ponzi scheme which is formed they promise 100% per month, And that is how I lost all the money. It is God that saves me that period because I broke pass church mouse.

Hena101

That's may main regret investing back what i get from online site but most after reinvesting I lost everything. Even i wa kind of i didn't care but it still hurt. From after those experiences i don't reinvest all but only small part of it so that i can not be heart broken again. But whatever amount i get from trendri i will just use it buy something so that i can remember that is come from online site that i got it

Queentener

My first online earning was with MMM and yes I re-invested it, everything that was my biggest mistake. I should not have re-invested I should have saved reason been that MMM crashed and I lost all my money so since then I have learnt my lesson. Any time I cash out I will not re-invest everything I will save part.