Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not his own doge coin?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin and not his so much loved dogecoin. Now he is doing everything possible to bring down the value of bitcoin in other to promote his own coin.

Could it just be that Elon Musk is merely an opportunist who just want to take advantage of the marker and later return to his dogecoin when he has withdrawn all his asset from bitcoin. Could he just be a bad news for all other investors?

What's your take?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Bitcoins has witnessed many turbulent stages and survived. No coin can still beat the popularity and price of bitcoins as at now. So you don't expect Elon to put all his weigh on a meme coin that took more than 4 years before it was resuscitated serious. I am not saying doge coin is not a perfect coin for Elon's business but if it is you as well, you will prefer well known coin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin was created by a renowned software engineer called Billly Markus . The coin just enjoyed the backing of Elon Musk, the coin wasn't created by him

Having said that, dogecoin is a coin we need to study closely, it seems that it has potential and will rise anytime soon. We can just hold the coin now and sell in the future

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Dogecoin was created by a renowned software engineer called Billly Markus . The coin just enjoyed the backing of Elon Musk, the coin wasn't created by him

Having said that, dogecoin is a coin we need to study closely, it seems that it has potential and will rise anytime soon. We can just hold the coin now and sell in the future

Well, this is certainly true. Elon Musk's interest in Dogecoin has made Dogecoin an interesting coin for many people. I truly believe that Dogecoin might rise after the effects of crypto crash are reversed and cryptos again gain their high value back. However, it will take time even for dogecoin to rise after this massive crash. Crypto data has suggested that Doge has dropped by more than 10 percent in the last one week.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well, this is certainly true. Elon Musk's interest in Dogecoin has made Dogecoin an interesting coin for many people. I truly believe that Dogecoin might rise after the effects of crypto crash are reversed and cryptos again gain their high value back. However, it will take time even for dogecoin to rise after this massive crash. Crypto data has suggested that Doge has dropped by more than 10 percent in the last one week.
I will advice that we should buy dogecoin now because research indicated the dogecoin will experience a remarked price rebound soon
Elon Musk influence around cryptocurrency can not be wavered as he dictates 60% cryptocurrency market volumes.
We will be doing ourselves favour by holding the coin in our wallet and then waits for the right time to sell

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even Elon musk his own didn't own dogecoin. He simply develop that personal interest to support the coin and nothing much. He has numerous of projects at his hand, which fetches him steady income apart from being around crypto. I thought before, he owns dogecoin, but when I checked recently, I found out, he isn't the dogecoin owner. He is recognized as a dogecoin ambassador, and a well-known investor. His contribution to promote dogecoin to reach their current height, has given him a lot of credit, making him more famous around crypto enthusiasts. Even Dogecoin executive owner always make kind gestures of Elon musk, due to its personalities and contributions towards dogecoin renaissance to the top. Even making a gesture of seeing Elon musk coming to the dogecoin restaurant to have some meal anytime he wishes due to how influential Elon musk is to the dogecoin development.

Suba

Staff member
Last year I read news about cryptocurrencies that Elon Musk owns as investments, including Bitcoin, Ether and Dogecoin. but Musk doesn't own a Shiba Inu.