Did you invest your first online income?

Profwriter

I belive every one here or nearly everyone here earns money online. Some of us are newbies in the system and maybe a good number of us have been making money online for a very long time.

Regardless of when or where you began to earn money online, can you remember what you did with your first income that you made online?

Did you invest everything?
Did you save everything?
Did you spend everything?
Did you save part of it, invest part of it or spend part of it.

Can you remember any memorable thing that you did with it? Some people usually buy stuff like clothes, shoes, books, electronic gadgets or something that they can point to in the future as what they used their first money made from an online source to purchase.
What did you use yours to do?

Evindu

I belive every one here or nearly everyone here earns money online. Some of us are newbies in the system and maybe a good number of us have been making money online for a very long time.

Regardless of when or where you began to earn money online, can you remember what you did with your first income that you made online?

Did you invest everything?
Did you save everything?
Did you spend everything?
Did you save part of it, invest part of it or spend part of it.

Can you remember any memorable thing that you did with it? Some people usually buy stuff like clothes, shoes, books, electronic gadgets or something that they can point to in the future as what they used their first money made from an online source to purchase.
What did you use yours to do?
I made $10 using Bitcoin since 2017. In this January I withdrawed it & invested it gor creating my Tech website called Techtipsguru.com . I think I have invested it best as I can.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's my major mistake. I have believed things will alwsys be the same. I ended up spending everything I earned online that time thinking that's how I will be earning. I have never thought something negative would have ever happened to the site I did making money from. Now, I have learnt how to save some, spend and invest some of my online money.