When Last Did Someone Advertise An Investment Platform To You?

Bisolami

Verified member
Advertising online platforms is something that seems to be very popular now because I get the advertisement in my private message almost everyday. I then noticed that the majority of the Investment platforms that they advertised are Ponzi schemes which is not very advisable for people like me to invest in because I do not have enough money to be wasting on some sort of investment.
I have a lot of people who are always investing online and they get paid sometimes and lose their money. I also think that they have a way of shuffling it in a way that they will not lose too much money and they send me different messages everyday to come invest money online. To me, online investment may be very risky and I don't think I can get motivated by the fact that people are making money from it.

Since I have lost so much money into it, I will never invest in it again. I know that there are many people like me who always get investment platforms advertisement and I think it is normal.

I still got one investment advertisement today. I mostly get that everyday and it is quite annoying here.

What about you?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
If you are someone who is active in the internet space you will always get a lot of such messages from people advertising various Ponzi schemes to you.

If you want to join you should always join with the amount of money you can easily let go because what I have found out is that there are people who always maximize profit from such a ventures even though it is not advisable.

Before you invest you need to make a lot of research and know the date in which they were launched. if you're not interested in such ventures you can ignore such people or warn they never to advertise to such to you again.

Bisolami

Verified member
If you are someone who is active in the internet space you will always get a lot of such messages from people advertising various Ponzi schemes to you.

If you want to join you should always join with the amount of money you can easily let go because what I have found out is that there are people who always maximize profit from such a ventures even though it is not advisable.

Before you invest you need to make a lot of research and know the date in which they were launched. if you're not interested in such ventures you can ignore such people or warn they never to advertise to such to you again.
I think people are fond of sharing or spreading so many posts that have to do with Ponzi schemes. Also, people fall into it because they are greedy and there are some people who are not greedy but they feel like that is how online business works and they just give it a try but they eventually learn their lesson and they realize that it is a Ponzi scheme and it is scam.

Someone like me fell into the scam of Ponzi scheme some time ago but I was able to get out of it and I will never invest my money in such a thing again

Ganibade

Verified member
Advertising online platforms is something that seems to be very popular now because I get the advertisement in my private message almost everyday. I then noticed that the majority of the Investment platforms that they advertised are Ponzi schemes which is not very advisable for people like me to invest in because I do not have enough money to be wasting on some sort of investment.
I have a lot of people who are always investing online and they get paid sometimes and lose their money. I also think that they have a way of shuffling it in a way that they will not lose too much money and they send me different messages everyday to come invest money online. To me, online investment may be very risky and I don't think I can get motivated by the fact that people are making money from it.

Since I have lost so much money into it, I will never invest in it again. I know that there are many people like me who always get investment platforms advertisement and I think it is normal.

I still got one investment advertisement today. I mostly get that everyday and it is quite annoying here.

What about you?
Are you a small business owner trying to expand your enterprise? Are you trying to increase the number of leads coming to your company? Have you heard of social media marketing and want to give it a shot?

You encounter several difficulties as a small business owner, including a lack of funding, a lack of support employees, and having too much to do in what feels like very little time. So, how can a small firm develop without making significant investments in marketing and advertising? Answer: By utilizing technology. You can use a variety of tools and tactics that are available through Web 2.0 to help you create leads and spread the word about your home-based business. Such a tool is social media. Here is everything a small business owner needs to know.

What about you?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
I think people are fond of sharing or spreading so many posts that have to do with Ponzi schemes. Also, people fall into it because they are greedy and there are some people who are not greedy but they feel like that is how online business works and they just give it a try but they eventually learn their lesson and they realize that it is a Ponzi scheme and it is scam.

Someone like me fell into the scam of Ponzi scheme some time ago but I was able to get out of it and I will never invest my money in such a thing again
Yeah, people always share those kind of posts because those platform always rewards them whenever they do so.

They are always trying as much as possible to refer others in order to make a commission from it which is the major reason why such platforms usually get publicized.

Another major reason a lot of people venture into such platforms is that it always gives the earliest people reasonable amount of money before the platform crashes.

Meanwhile it is not all of them that gives this kind of opportunity because some Ponzi schemes can stay only 3 days and it crashes. there are some that lasts for up to a year or more than before it crashes.