Is Discussion Hub- "A blast from the Past" a PTP?

Etini

Valued Contributor
There is a site called discussionhub.io which has seen an influx of members who claim to be earning from the site. This is not to be confused with discussionhub.net though which is clearly not a paid to post forum.

The site in question is owned by Cam who is a seasoned admin of many forums. However, it is confusing how the site runs. I have seen people in other forums particularly of forum coin claiming to have earned from this site.

For the sake of clarity, how many people have heard about the site. Is it a paid to post forum and how does it work if it is?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am using Discussion Hut dot net. I joined as someone's referral but when I joined the site I found that the site was running posting and referral contest. I did not have the patience to post for the content as I might end up making hundreds of posts to earn just $5-$10, but referral contest was interesting. Sadly, I could win the contest. Based on my personal research, Discussion Hub dot io is certainly not a paid to post forum, the owner hires paid posters frequently.

niche

Verified member
I have heard of discussionhub.io, , though I have not joined it. A member was offering a small amount of money for joining the forum, and posting as his referral. I do not have much free time, so I did not take up the offer. Forum posting is time consuming, and I am already posting on multiple PTP forums.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I was talking about Discussion Hub that is owned by Cam and not the one that you are talking about. It was hiring paid posters just some few weeks ago and it got stopped completely because the owner bought RIF which is already a paid to post forum. I think it was paying $10 for 500 posts with a cap of 50 posts a day. So many people joined in and got paid. Same owner has already revolutionized RIF and made it lively again.