Earn online from discussion bucks

allison001

Verified member
Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) Currency System

Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) is the official currency of our forum. It allows members to earn rewards for their active participation in various sections of the forum. Below are the earning tiers and rates for D Bucks:

Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
  • Thread Creation: $0.0125 per thread
Wordsmith (Tier 2)
  • Thread Creation: $0.01875 per thread
Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
  • Thread Creation: $0.025 per thread
Silver Subscriber Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
  • Thread Creation: $0.01875 per thread
Silver Subscriber Wordsmith (Tier 2)
  • Thread Creation: $0.028125 per thread
Silver Subscriber Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
  • Thread Creation: $0.0375 per thread
Gold Subscriber Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
  • Thread Creation: $0.025 per thread
Gold Subscriber Wordsmith (Tier 2)
  • Thread Creation: $0.0375 per thread
Gold Subscriber Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
  • Thread Creation: $0.05 per thread

Earning Rules:
  • D Bucks can be earned in all forum sections.
  • Members can earn D Bucks for thread creation and posting as per their respective tiers.
  • In Discussion Bucks, members can earn D Bucks, but only for the first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period. After reaching this limit, earnings will be reduced to 25% of the original rates.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change, and members are encouraged to stay updated on any changes to the currency system.

Thank you for your active participation and contributions to our forum! We appreciate your engagement within our community.

Minimum Cashout Amount: $3.00
Weekly PayPal and cryptocurrency cashouts will be processed every Tuesday night.

Silver and gold subscribers will receive expedited withdrawals every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Depending on the demand for withdrawals, subscribers may receive their cashouts the same day.

JOIN ME NOW!!! 🥵

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-111703.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208-111703.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0

kiraa

I am a member at discussion bucks, and i really love the forum and the members and also the forum admin is the best, i have received the first payment from the forum.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I discovered this site through Forum Coin. However, I did not jump in the bandwagon. I waited to see how it goes. I can see the site running successfully and a lot of users are happy with the site. However, I have no intention of joining this site because of poor pay rate. I hear they also charge fees for crypto withdrawal. Based on the rate they are offering it does not make sense to pay fees for withdrawal. I hear they also have high commission for donation if you want to use exchanger.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not want to use a site where you do not have a possibility of making good income. Based on what I have read here, you will have to make a lot of posts just to make one bucks. Based on the pay rate offered by the site, it would take many weeks even though the threshold is just $3. Well, you might say, it also takes a long time to earn on Trendri. Well, you can at least earn 32 cents per day of you create 100 words topics and threads.

niche

Verified member
Now Discussion bucks is paying only twice a month. The main advantage of using American websites is that they are usually paying quickly as promised, there are some websites which do not pay members even a small amount, though the members are spending a lot of time posting. There is also a limit to the number of posts you can make at the higher rate daily, so the daily income is limited if you have less time to spend posting. Regular posters can expect one small payout of $3-4 every month.

Suba

Staff member
@niche. There is no guarantee that a forum site owned by Americans can always pay quickly and last a long time, such as Dimeforum.com, which is also managed by Americans, but because there are too many spammers and copy pastes, the forum site cannot make maximum money from Google Adsense, so all User withdrawals were financed by private wallets which also ultimately went bankrupt. Unlimited posting freedom will lead to many spammers on DBuck and many threads not being indexed in Google search engines. I hope Discussion Buck doesn't repeat the same history as Dimeforum.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I don't know why the original poster had to lift the post verbatim from the site. But this is my two cents. Discussion Bucks is one forum that has always led in innovation and has been able to create a system that rewards it's users valuably. For all those criticizing Discussion Bucks, you get even worse from forum coin that you all adore. I haven't earned more from Discussion Bucks that I have cumulatively earned on forum coin for years. You still buy membership link on Forum coin to withdraw your earnings. You people should cut E Bucks some slack.