What is the best online skill a child can learn?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Based on my experience, one of the most important skills that a child should learn is coding and I have realized that this type of skill will enhance the problem solving abilities of the children. It will also bring in a sense of creativity in the child. I also know that it is good for a child to gain access to digital literacy because it will help them to navigate the online platform safely. It is very important and it should be done responsibly as well . As far as I know, a child can benefit greatly from developing their communications skill too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It seems like having a graphic design skill is one of the skill that a child should have and they need it to explore the online platform because it will allow them to express themselves visually and it will make them think critically about different kinds of design principles. It is also important for the child to learn a new language through online resources and this will help them to navigate different culture and they will be able to understand global communication as well.