What is the Best Way to Make a Fortune Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can do a lot of things to make money online, for instance, blogging, vlogging, freelancing, selling products, etc. but what do you think is the best way to make a lot of money online? Well, based on my experience, influencer marketing is the best way to make a lot of money online. I am a micro influencer on multiple platforms I get paid for promotions, of instance, I can earn money just by giving shout-outs to people. I could get paid $5-$10 to ask my followers to follow someone on Instagram to subscribe someone’s youtbe channel. If I had more followers, I would be earning more and make a fortune.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you see people who have made fortune online, you will find that these people have made some interesting product or service. Jeff Bezos made billions. He created Amazon. Mark Zuckerberg made billions, he created Facebook. Vitalik Butrien made billions, he created Ethereum. To make a fortune you need to create something that a lot of people start using it. You need to create a product or service that are sold in millions. Interestingly some people have managed to become rich through influencer marketing or content creation