How Earn Smart Online turned to a scam PTP platform.

Etini

Valued Contributor
A few months ago, I made a review of a site called Earn Smart. Online and in that review, I stated that site was still payin which was right at the time.

The truth of the situation is that the site has stopped paying. Stopping to pay is not the problem but the way the admin went about it point to the fact that it intended to scam users.

So many people had placed payment requests to be paid the following day which was the site payment day and on the site payment day, it went offline and has not returned till now. So many enthusiastic users lost earnings from their efforts put on the site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you jump into the band wagon and start working on a site that has not yet established its reputation and the site that shows a lot of red flags early on, you are bound to be scammed. I heard of this site on Forum Coin but did not take any interest because a lot of users on Forum Coins were doubting the site. My only advice is why do you run after every new site that appears on the internet, why not stay with the sites that are paying.