Watch-smart: watch short videos and earn cash.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Watch-smart, as the name implies point out to be a rewarding applications that pays individuals to watch videos. One interesting feature about this application is that it is available in all regions and countries of the world and it definitely accept members in almost 236 countries. And so you do not have to worry whether your country is accepted in this platform because this platform is very universal. The website was launched back in the year 2018 and up to you today this platform points out to be one of the most flexible and interesting get paid to watch video websites. If you are a newbie to online money making them I would definitely recommend this platform to you because it is quite flexible and most importantly user-friendly.

To cash out your earnings in this platform you would need a withdrawal threshold of $10 which can be flexible for you to reach and accomplish within a week if you are persistent and determine. This website also pays with members and users via PayPal Skrill Paytm Payoneer Payza Bitcoin and direct bank transfer. It also has the Bitcoin withdrawal system if you live in a country where they are both withdrawal method isn't acknowledged.

Icydoll

The reward application is looking good and useful too for all the beginners as you said . Watching videos and earning money is one of the easy way to earn online for all. The minimum threshold amount is also fine to reach out. Indian users also can try this and get Paytm cash . Is there any payment proof as the website is there since 2018. Could you please provide the website link or app link

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing information about Watch-smart, a platform that pays individuals to watch videos. It is great to hear that the platform is available in all regions and countries of the world, which makes it accessible to a wide range of users.

It is also helpful to know that the platform offers various withdrawal options, including PayPal, Skrill, Paytm, Payoneer, Payza, Bitcoin, and direct bank transfer. This provides users with flexibility in terms of how they receive their earnings.

It is important to note, however, that individuals should exercise caution when engaging in any online money-making activities. It is always a good idea to carefully read any terms and conditions and to research the reputation of the platform before participating.

Overall, your article provides useful information about Watch-smart and its features. Thank you for sharing your insights and recommendations for individuals who are new to online money-making.

Activator230822

Verified member
I am hearing about the news of watch smart for the first time ever from this thread. Based on with what I am reading from your information here is that the platform can accept all members from all over the world.

I have been on the lookout for a another online earning site that I can work on to boost my online earnings. However with the watch smart platform which started in 2018 I believe it's legit and the payment rates are reasonable.

If I were you I could have attached a payment proof from the platform so that I can get some referrals after proving the legitimacy of the site

E

eldavis

Wonderful information, it would be a lot easier to simply watch a video and earn form it, but have you personally been able to cash out from the site? Most of these sites that claim to pay you for watching a video are usually scam, but that does not change the fact that there are still legit ones out there though. Adding a payment proof would definitely make more persons a lot more interested. And what is their earning rate, most of these sites usually consume more data than what you would earn.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The fact that the app has been around since 2018 shows that it is actually legit and one can give it a trial. But then watching videos can consume a lot of data so I hope the rewards at the end will eventually be worth it. I can't imagine how I would feel if I spend about $10 every month on data used to watch the video and then making less than that at the end of the month. So you see that it would not be encouraging at all. I know how videos drain data quickly, so I hope it will.be worth it.