Is it possible to earn some crypto by just mining with your smart phones

Terwase5213

Hello guys please is there any way one can mine any crypto with their smart phones

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it is possible for you to earn cryptocurrency by mining , but you also have to understand that it is not profitable that is why people don't really have a single time to waste in mining, unfortunately our country may not really be suitable to setup in mining pool which you can mine cryptocurrency seriously using electricity and other mining tools, but the art of mining cryptocurrency with the computer is something you shouldn't consider and even if website promise that you can mine some cryptocurrency you need to understand that it will be extremely small, it won't even be enough to meet up to the time you wasted.

E

eldavis

These days it's pretty hard to find legit mining sites to mine crypto with your smart phone, there are lots of scam sites out there. You can't actually mine with your phone unless you plan on earning through faucet sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are plenty crypto NFT games you can play and earn. At this present time, their are so many opportunities to earn money online. The NFT games reward you with collectibles which you can swap for real cryptocurrency and exchange for fiat currency. You can simply go to play store and search for axie infinity game, it's more rewarding of the NFT games. The one I'm currently mining with is 'Rollercoin, which you can still play arcade games and earn real crypto reward and even send to your Binance exchange wallet. It takes time to mine reasonable amount of money, but consistency matters.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is possible or make sense to start mining cryptocurrency on your smartphone.

Smartphones may have specification just like personal computer systems but they still lack the capacity to do someone who says a personal computer system can do.

Your smartphone my hand and drop dead when the capacity of mining cryptocurrency is beyond what it is capable of doing.

There are some other simple things you can do with your smartphone and you are still going to any good income as a result

You can work on microtasks website using your smartphone and you are going to any good income at the end of the month.