I believe it is possible to earn money online today.

G

GERMI

Hello People. I am new on this forum and I feel privileged to be part of it. I thank you all for welcoming me, have a great day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are welcome. And to go straight to your questions. There are several ways of making money on this platform. You get paid for commenting on other members topic, you also get paid if you post a new topic. And you can also get paid if someone comment on your post.

Kingstone

Making money on this platform has been listed by the previous poster. You can read that again and work on it. I am also new to the platform and I noted that we get some amount for daily sign-in. So you need to keep logging in daily and making comments and threads. Comments are easier compare to threads.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hello Germi! I hope you have a great time in here and enjoy making money in here. You can make some money in here and you may also combine other websites and try to improve your income by working on different websites. This is what I am doing right now. It is still hard to make money despite working on different money making websites though.

Gray54

I believe that you can make money online, it just takes a while

Skysaint

Verified member
You're welcome to trendi forum. I hope you have a nice time here, and I do support your thread topic anyway. It's always possible to earn money online as far as you stay put and committed to working online and trendi is a proof to that. All is required is that you create quality content here in trendi

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Who said it isn't possible to make money online , because anyone that says it isn't possible to make money online , has in one way or the other encountered any two of the following reasons I am about to give . It could be either the individual or person has for once became a victim and subject to various online scammers and platform fraudsters who floods the internet with their scamming and defrauding websites apps and platforms with the sole aim and objective to rob individuals like me and you who are motivated and poised towards the act of making money online . Or either the individual in question , lacks the requisite information and knowledge about the most trending apps , platforms , and websites that are highly paying today and so he keeps working on outdated apps , websites , and platforms that pays small or minimal compensation , renumeration , and payouts to its users and members .

It is 100% possible to make money online today . But to be able to be among the online money making group or class , you must make sure to have the requisite information about which apps of platforms are trending and most effective in the act of making money online . You must also be able to recognize and not to fall into the snare and traps set up and created by various online scammers and fraudsters .

Ayeshabashir

Firstly welcome dear to this forum hope so you will be able to earn money through here.And secondly yes it possible to make money online today. Many people are earning money and prefer to online work as compared to offline work due to some reasons.
But in order to make money online you should gain proper knowledge and information about this and you should have some kind of skills. For example of you will want to earn from trendri then you should have some english writing skills.

In order to earn money through here you have to creat a useful and informative thread or cementing on post.You can gain information through reading the comments or threads of senior members because this thing helps you alot how to work here and which thing you should not do if you want to work here for a long time and avoid to ban then you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum.
So learning is the first step if you want to make money online because learning is endless and it is the thing which leads you to success
Hope so you would take into account my suggestions and advice. Thank you

Last edited:

Rachael

Verified member
Why not? It is no new story that there is 100% possibility of making money online which does not even require an investment. It is not unheard of that there are still many fraudulent sites which is all out to deprive people of their hard earned money and as such, we ought to be very careful when dealing online. I have made money online this forum and you should give it a try as well by just being committed and posting only quality content. The possibility of making money online is very wide due to the presence of diversities like: freelancing, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, content creation, uploading of quality videos on YouTube channels, translation jobs.

When it comes to jobs online which does not necessarily requires skills, we have; survey sites like; picoworkers, streetbees. The demotivation is in the low payouts for quality survey analysis. The best way to make something substantial online today is by identifying and learning a skill and with that, you would be able to stand out and also compete with the ecosystem. There is so much that concerns making money online which includes; quality time, creativity, innovative ideas, determination, motivation and the purpose to crown it all.

Sodiq

Yes it is very possible nowadays to earn money online, you just have to choose any online business that is suitable for you. There are are hundreds if not thousands of online business out there that you can earn money from you just have to do your research before investing your hard earned money on it.

And also, there are also several website and platform out there that are scamming innocent individuals in the name of making money online, I will advise you to avoid such website or set of people that is why you should do your research before investing on any business.

However, you can also sign up with post to pay websites (PTP) you can earn some cool money by posting meaningful and error free contents on their web and I will recommend Trendri for you regarding that. You can as well participate in online surveys, there are several online surveys out there that are paying. Just sign up with any of them and start your online business journey.

Cryptocurrency trading is another area of online business you can also earn cool money from. Albeit, I will advise you to have some skills and knowledge here before investing your money into it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Naking money on the internet is not a new thing because a lot of people have been doing it for decades. If you have interest in making money on the internet there are some certain things you must know very well before you try to make money from any venture.

If you do not have money to invest in any online business then venturing into platforms like this can probably help you raise some good amount of money to start your favourite online business. You can also work on microjobs platforms to raise some good amount of money in order to kick-start your online money making journey.

It is important for you to know that making money on the internet does not really come easily because a lot of work is required and you also need proper knowledge for it work. If you have interest in blogging for example you need to put in a lot of work and learn the necessary things required of you as a blogger in order to succeed.

Blogging can take a lot of time for you to be able to monetize it but on the long run it is probably worth it. the same thing goes with online businesses like cryptocurrency trading because there are a lot of things you really need to learn very well before you can make reasonable amount of money from it.