Earn Money Do people around you believe it's possible to make money online?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I got to know about online earninng opportunities just less than a year ago after I embarked on a mission to find ways I would sustain myself without having to rely on others, this was because I was in a broke situation then and I was Will to work.
This desire to learn about online earninng opportunities helped me as I got to know anything forum posting websites that have been paying me ever since then.

There is something I have observed within this period, people I know in real life do not believe me whenever I tell them that there are ways they Could earn money online. They believe anything online is a scam.
This has made me to keep everything to myself and I only look for referrals online whenever I want to, because people are know do not want to believe me.

How about you, do people you know doubt you whenever you tell them about the prospects of online earnings?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Absolutely not. Many people did not believe at all. In fact, it took me months for me to believe making money online works. So am not surprise for others who are doing the same thing I did then. I tried a and tried to convince many of my friends but they are waiting for my testimony before trying it out. So I told them to wait patiently for me.
This is common among many and you won't get to blame them though because lot of people have suffered from the effect of losing out from different scam websites.
But when you receive your first and second payment from working online, no one would want to doubt you again when you tell them about online earninngs.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
most of the people I have around here do not believe that there is a legit way we can actually make money online and some of them actually believe that the only way you can make money online is to scam another people of their money, this sometimes is always so annoying to me.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
most of the people I have around here do not believe that there is a legit way we can actually make money online and some of them actually believe that the only way you can make money online is to scam another people of their money, this sometimes is always so annoying to me.
That is so pathetic then, and it is important to help explain to them so they get rid of that mindset. Thoughts like that would make them to be judging all those earninng money online to be scammers, and this is obviously not true. I believe it is never easy for you to live among people having this belief system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is so pathetic then, and it is important to help explain to them so they get rid of that mindset. Thoughts like that would make them to be judging all those earninng money online to be scammers, and this is obviously not true. I believe it is never easy for you to live among people having this belief system.
I don't have time to explain anything to anyone because most of them has a very poor mindset that no matter how I explain that they can actually make money online some of them may not even believe me, when I have such people in my life is always so annoying.

Anne3

the people around me think i am crazy for just trying but what they do not realize is that i already started making money online

arunima25

Verified member
I am still not earning good enough to convince them that they can earn here. But whatever I earn is in my free time and that is attractive. My friends feel that it is good to fill free time but waste of time if one wants to earn money. If I have good earning some day, I might show that as a proof to them that they can actually earn here if they have skill and time to spend online. Most people around me have secured offline job and so they find it a waste of time.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I got to know about online earninng opportunities just less than a year ago after I embarked on a mission to find ways I would sustain myself without having to rely on others, this was because I was in a broke situation then and I was Will to work.
This desire to learn about online earninng opportunities helped me as I got to know anything forum posting websites that have been paying me ever since then.

There is something I have observed within this period, people I know in real life do not believe me whenever I tell them that there are ways they Could earn money online. They believe anything online is a scam.
This has made me to keep everything to myself and I only look for referrals online whenever I want to, because people are know do not want to believe me.

How about you, do people you know doubt you whenever you tell them about the prospects of online earnings?
Initially, they were like are you joining the yahoo yahoo with browsing your laptop daily. Until I told them you can make money online. Money can be made off the internet and I have introduced about 3-4 people now so it is glaring to them now that it has nothing to do with yahoo

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Initially, they were like are you joining the yahoo yahoo with browsing your laptop daily. Until I told them you can make money online. Money can be made off the internet and I have introduced about 3-4 people now so it is glaring to them now that it has nothing to do with yahoo
Ignorance is the key reason why some people think that one can only make money through fraud on the internet. People with such mindset hardly believe any legit earninng opportunity, but with time they will be left with no choice but to start exploring these earninng means themselves.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the pandemic started I remember talking with some neighbors about covid. There were 34 who lost their jobs (for 2 months). All were surprised when I revealed that I was earning money by working online. Of course, they couldn't do what I am doing because they are not fit for freelancing work. But they didn't have the idea that they can earn money by working online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well not everyone around me believe that it is possible for one to make money online. most people around me especially in school are into cryptocurrency trading and some of them are also into forex trading and they all believe that it is very possible to make money online. But in my own family house not everyone believes it is possible to really make money online and some of them think that it is an illusion.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well not everyone around me believe that it is possible for one to make money online. most people around me especially in school are into cryptocurrency trading and some of them are also into forex trading and they all believe that it is very possible to make money online. But in my own family house not everyone believes it is possible to really make money online and some of them think that it is an illusion.
Personally, I also find it much easier convincing people I do not know that I would do to people I know. In school, you can easily get people to understand you since it is a learning ground where almost everyone is seeking for an opportunity to make some money and sustain themselves all through school. So they won't want to doubt.

Denilton

The vast majority of people around don't really believe it's possible to make money online alone.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The vast majority of people around don't really believe it's possible to make money online alone.
What is usually their reaction when ever you try to inform them about an available earninng opportunity? Is it that they see online earninng as a complete scam or they do not just have the understanding that one can make good money from completing tasks on some paying websites?
Some of these people have been scammed several times and one won't get to blame them though.

blessingc

Making money online is now a very good means of make my money. It is reliable, you get paid what you work for you cash out just fron pinging. Its kind of unbelievable, alot of people do not believe that. Nevertheless, the youths and some matured fellows know that it is possible and some have are making it online.

You can make money in alot of ways online, not by scamming people as many people believe, some people think the claim of making money online is scamming what they call 'yahoo' .

Nevertheless, making money online has been very lucrative and useful to alot of people and has got some others who never believed in it convinced.

Before now I never believed I'm making money like many others, I felt it is not legit, no one can ever cash out from sitting down to work on their phone. But now I have been earning pretty much from online business, much more than I earn offline. So I preach it to others who are interested because of the fruit they see, they see the proof of payment of your online business and believe, they then long to have that money you earn just from making use of your phone.

Ajebo25

Verified member
The many people who doesn't believe that they can actually make money online and this is funny because we are in the era of the internet now and they should be able to know that they can make an income from online but instead these people doesn't believe they think that all websites are fraudulent which is really untrue the ways by which we can also make these people believe that online business is really pay is almost impossible because they always think that people who work on mine are also scammers this really upsets me a lot because people around me in where I live doesn't believe that anything good fun even come from the internet which is really odd because I think the internet is a very great Brisbane which can make money so I think all this year about online making money websites are very untrue.

Many people who sings that people that make money online are usually old people and they're still living in the old ages according to me because if they are on the latest trends they should know that people can make money online have even come across someone who doesn't even know what bitcoin is which is really funny

Rachael

Verified member
Actually, people around barely believe the possibility of making money online when I am not able to convince them with a payment proof. As it stands, making money has never been easy and those who mainly doubt this at times makes me surprised, this is because, they have smartphones yet they behave like they do not know what is happening on the internet. Well, some, due to their past experiences, it has become a thing of pain and they do not want to engage further in any online business, even when there is a legit proof and ultimately, it is not their fault.

There are some people who are deeply hurt from a bad experience so much that, they can never make the mistake of trusting another person. I've been through several negative experiences online but this has not made me decide to shutdown when it comes to the ability to make money online. Even though I struggle to make less than $1 daily, it is belief that within the shortest time, there would be opportunities running to me in a such a way that, I'll have to make my choice in order to focus absolute concentration and produce only quality.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know what part of the world you are living in. If you are living in a city, I think everyone already knows you can actually work online and make money, even a grandfather knows it is possible to work online and make money (as long as he knows about internet technology). Even though the covid pandemic created remote working opportunities for a lot of people, people were already working remotely long before the covid pandemic. If your online activities are related to mostly forum posting, faucets, PTC, small jobs, get paid to sites, and reward apps, then you might not be able to earn as much money s you actually need to pay bills. But if you are working on freelance platforms, and have your own blog or youtube channel, you might be able to make s much money as you need to pay your bills. In some cases, you can even earn more than a regular job. For example, a lot of companies do not allow you to do side hustle to make extra money, that is against the company's policy. However, if you are working online you can work for different companies at the same time.

Kendy

Verified member
Actually people around me like my friends or family relations believe in the possibility of making money online but at times they may exert some level of ignorance due to their level of the demotivation or past experiences that had been negative. The ability to make money online is solely dependent on an individual who has the determination to push forward, this is because although there are some opportunities for unskilled workers to make money but it will not be expected for them to earn substantially as someone who has the acquired and necessary skills to showcase his prowess in the online ecosystem.

In most cases, I practically have to convince people with a payment proof in order for them to join a particular website even on this very forum I had to convince my friends after my first payout and not quite surprisingly even with the payment proof, most of them refused to join because of the terms and conditions which they saw to be so tedious and due to this development, they had to opt out. This goes to show that they are actually aware of the possibility of making money online but they are only looking for better opportunities where they can make at least $10 in a day.