Do You Believe That It Is Possible To Reverse Ageing By Taking Good Care Of Our Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Right now I am searching for various methods to reverse my age. I am not only talking about looking young rather I am actually talking about reversing my biological age literally. There are many studies that have been conducted in this regard and most of the ways to actually reverse the biological age are quite expensive and a common man cannot achive those goals. There are some studies that show that exercise can reverse age. However, I am looking for more ways to actually reverse age. So, what are your thoughts about this? Do you really think that reversing age and stopping getting old is actually possible at a cellular levels? I am actually willing to do anything and I am doing things like sleeping early, consuming less food, etc to reverse my age from now on.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The proverbial fountain of youth is just a myth or legend that no matter what we do our body will succumb to aging. Now there is the stem cell that they say can retard aging. We have a senator who is 97 years and he is still looking good with the stem cell as he admitted in one interview. But I don’t think he can top the life span of my great uncle who lived until 106 and was in good health a week before he died of pneumonia.