Is it possible to earn money by just having a good internet connection on your device?

Kasanga

We search for many ways to make money and in our search we use data and sometimes more data than required what about if you could actually make through your internet connection. Yes by just having a good internet connection
I am talking about HoneyGain you can either search them up on Google or get their app and start earning by just turning on you data connection with $0.54 every 10mb with a minimum withdrawal of $10

sabra12

Hey honey gain is not worth making money..there are cool ways you can earn legit money online..you may check for affiliate marketing guide on this forum or you browse the internet for affiliate marketing full guide..

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have heard about Honeygain and how it's said we can make money just having our data on and also our location. I believe this work perfectly for those use huge bandwidth to browse....Just like WiFi or something similar. And you can earn very well if you are using system to access the internet. And moreover Honeygain pays through PayPal which is not a perfect payment gateway for all countries.

General01

It is possible to earn unimaginable money just with good internet connectivity
This website(trendi),is a clear example.
You just need to be consistent to make the minimum amount of comments and then boom! You are a verified member earning in dollars after every post or comments

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A good internet connection and a good device are just a means to connect with the internet. They are not automatic ticket to receive money online. You need to do some activities before you can earn money online.

There are so many things you can do in order to realise income from the internet. Things are not as complicated as it was a few years back.

If you like marketing or you have affinity for selling things you can start engaging yourself with affiliate marketing. You are going to end commission for every sales you generated.

You can also start doing freelancing to make money if you have a good internet connection and a good device.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Like some people have stated, honeygain it's not really worth it especially when you don't have access to free Wi-Fi.

You cannot really make reasonable amount of money from it if you're using a mobile data because it will drain it and at the same time, you will not be able to make profit.

Having a very good internet connection can actually give you an edge as someone that really wants to make money on the internet. there are several ways you can use to create a very good passive income method for yourself instead of trying to make money from feels like honey gain and so many of them because they're not really profitable in the long run.

With your internet connection you can make money as a YouTuber. You just have to get the necessary things and start producing a lot of videos even if you don't want to show your face but on the long run it is really going to make you a whole lot of money.

Posting on paid to post platforms also requires a very fast internet connection and of course you can use that as your advantage to make some good amount of money for yourself.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The possibility for you to make money online also depends on how fast your internet connection is , majority of individuals who are unable to make money online today are hindered or obstructed as a result of the bad internet connection in the area which they live or reside , and this have made their smartphones , laptops , and computer to be on able to connect to a particular website they intend to use to make money online because of the poor internet connection in the area . We may know of a website that is flexible , easily accessible , and worthy of investment but when the internet connection in the area we stay or resides does not concur , it therefore make it impossible for us to successfully make money online .

If we have intention to make money online , the internet connection of the area in which we stay or reside must be put into proper consideration . That is why a lot of people own their own personal router which they install in their homes so as to make it easy to surf and search the internet possibility to make money by working on various websites and platforms .

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet today does not really have to be so much complicated. Gone are the days where offline business where the main thing and you have to go to an office or a workplace before you can be able to make money . Right now all you need to do is to have a device that is compatible with the internet and have steady supply.

1. Online site earnings . One of the most beginner friendly ways of making money with good internet suppliers by posting and get paid to forums like this particular one, completing surveys on some website and getting paid for it, completing micro job sites where you are going to be required to create account or review some products.

2. Online virtual assistant . One of the ways that you can make money with good internet supplier and a device is becoming an online virtual assistant for businesses or personal individuals . There are so many categories that you can choose from and some people prefer to help them and do their email or their website to receive and process orders or to answer questions. You can also choose to become a social media assistant where you are going to be creating an engaging with communities.

Ayeshabashir

In order to make money online, the first thing which we required necessarily is best internet connection and second you have a mobile phone or laptop. If you have these two things then you can easily make money from online job.
Some people use internet by using mobile data and some people use wifi .

If we talking about earning with internet connection then I think no one can give you money without doing nothing. Merely internet connection is not enough you should do or perform some task or complete the surveys .
Through internet you can search about any website, you will be able to know that which site is legit or scam. If you have good internet connections then you can work on many legit websites. Besides this you can take online classes where you will be able to learn how to become freelancer,blogger or affliate marketers.

You can join any profession according to your demand or interest.
Poor internet connection can lead to many problems. It might be possible that you will have to spent more time ,energy as compared to good internet connection. So,before doing any online work be make sure that you phone has good internet connection

Last edited:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Like some people have stated, honeygain it's not really worth it especially when you don't have access to free Wi-Fi.

You cannot really make reasonable amount of money from it if you're using a mobile data because it will drain it and at the same time, you will not be able to make profit.

Having a very good internet connection can actually give you an edge as someone that really wants to make money on the internet. there are several ways you can use to create a very good passive income method for yourself instead of trying to make money from feels like honey gain and so many of them because they're not really profitable in the long run.

With your internet connection you can make money as a YouTuber. You just have to get the necessary things and start producing a lot of videos even if you don't want to show your face but on the long run it is really going to make you a whole lot of money.

Posting on paid to post platforms also requires a very fast internet connection and of course you can use that as your advantage to make some good amount of money for yourself.

Actually, there are many misconceptions about data sharing apps. many people think that having an access to free WiFi connection will help them become rich through Internet data sharing app. However, this is definitely not the case at all. I have installed an app called IP Royal Pawns which works in the exact similar way like Honey Gain. However, in the period of 5 to six months, I have just earned $3. It al;so depends on the location. Some locations pay more than others.

Moreover, your WiFi's signal strength and speed also plays a very huge role when it comes to earning money. if you buy data, then using such kind of apps is definitely not worth it. But buying a separate WiFi connection just to make money through data sharing app is not a wise decision either. I personally do not think that such kind of data sharing app is worth it until or unless it generate passive income for you.

There are some other major problems with using such kind of applications. For example, you may need to worry about the personal information on your computer and sometimes these apps crash without you knowing that they have stopped working in the background. This means sometimes you may be thinking that you are earning money, but the app could stop unexpectedly.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your heading is a little bit misleading because I initially thought you were talking about just having an internet enabled device or phone and you can make money automatically from it without working. Which I will have written an emphatic No. Because it is not possible. But if you are talking about honeygain I have read about it and I don't think it should be about those using just small data to browse

This app drains data very fast and if you don't have money to replenish it all the time it will take longer time for you to even earn the $10 payout. So it is better to keep your data and work with it than expending it on what will not be worthwhile for you.

With an internet enabled phone you can work on different sites online to make money. You can start with the posting sites if you love to share your opinion.

ameekabs

I’m a new user here today I will log into money gain ,give it a try for two weeks and observe how it work with both mbs and Wi-Fi and come back with reviews
We search for many ways to make money and in our search we use data and sometimes more data than required what about if you could actually make through your internet connection. Yes by just having a good internet connection
I am talking about HoneyGain you can either search them up on Google or get their app and start earning by just turning on you data connection with $0.54 every 10mb with a minimum withdrawal of $10

E

eldavis

Yes it is very much possible to earn due to the fact that you have an internet connection, but I also believe having a good internet connection should not be the only factor one should consider. A person could have enough data but without having the right information, then it is of no use. Having the right information to work and earn online mixed with good internet connection would definitely take you a long way.