Saving Money Do You Think It Is Still Possible To Save Money If You Earn 30-40 Dollars Per Month?

Kendy

Verified member
Sadly, I have been in situations where I even earned below $30. It's such a pity that in my country,with the expensive prices of goods and services, a common man earns way below what is logical. Two months ago, I had worked in a school where I offered undiluted services, but at the end of it, I was not even paid. Sadly this is the fate of most teachers in my country, we only live or dwell on past glories. An average teacher does not even have a take-home of up to $40 in a month and also the salary in quote would be engrossed with frequent deductions all in the name of looking for one fault or the other.

Anyways, it is still possible to save money if you are earning $30 to $40 but that will be a very little like 5%. It is not really feasible to save out of private teaching jobs which is why, I had to divert my attention into something more productive and profitable because at the end of the year, I was working to still use the same money either in transporting myself or in feeding. I had no alternative to save because the money was not even enough to fend for my basic needs and I was in so much debts.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Making up to 30 to $40 a month is actually so low. And someone who is earning up to that amount of money on monthly basis may not likely be able to save because that won't really be able to take him anywhere especially if we are to consider the bad economy of our country.

Nowadays for people to be able to save at least something reasonable, the person must be able to at least make up $100 and above every month . With this the possibility of saving up to $30 on monthly basis may be possible .

I know I have been advising people to be saving in any circumstances but this may not likely be possible . if that is the only source of income you have , you won't be able to even manage its to feed you throughout the month talk less of you saving an extra.

But if anyone is earning up to that then the person is not really trying because there are other ways the person can try to raise up more money.

You shouldn't be depending on any business that is not generating you anything that could help you saved something reasonable at the end of the month.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really think it will be possible for people to have some savings if you are only making $30 to $50 every month except maybe student who are still depending your parents for support and payment of school fee.

But if you're the one taking care of yourself or maybe you're feeding yourself , even if you are not going to school, making up to that amount of money on monthly basis will not have anything left for you to saved

When I was a child and as I can remember, we are always being advised that a situation in which our salary or our earnings is not really what we want that we should look for more opportunities or we should try to work extra to be able to get more money in our pockets.

Even if such amount of money is able to help you maintain a good lives now, you will come to find out that in the future the money won't even be enough to even take you throughout the month.

Based on how I am seeing , I don't really think there will be a way you can save such money and if this isn't enough you should consider working extra hard or smart.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It is possible to save money if you earn 30-40 dollars per month, but only if you are very careful with your spending. While it's true that you can't get everything you want, it's also true that you don't need everything.

If you want to save money, it may be helpful to think about what is important to you and what isn't. For example, maybe it's not worth paying for cable television but it's worth paying for internet access so that you can stay connected with your friends and family. If so, consider canceling your cable subscription and investing in an internet connection instead.

It might also help if you look at all of the things that are important to you and decide which ones really matter, the ones that will make a difference in your life—and then decide whether or not those items are worth spending money on. For example, if the thing that matters most is having a great job where everyone gets along well with each other then maybe buying a new car isn't actually worth it because it won't make much difference in terms of how happy or successful they feel at work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For one to save such kind of amount of money he or she earns monthly, it means that the user has someone that provides the primary needs for him, if not, then the amount of money stated above can't be enough even for feeding talk more of paying for good accomodation, And putting on good clothes. So, the individual or user shouldn't dwell on such low earnings he or she should strive, work hard in order to increased the funds he makes every month drastically high. If I'm earning such amount in a month, my bills will be much more bigger than my earnings, which will bring loss of concentration to my online gigs, since I'm earning and not seeing improvement in clearing my bills, upon that, I call myself a freelancer.

Suba

Staff member
The basic needs of each country are certainly different, in my country the minimum wage for laborers is around $400 per month, I don't know what the minimum standard of basic needs for a person is every month in other countries, maybe the price of food is different and cheaper, so it is possible to earn $40 still can save.